Please help

Tina

My computer died, i had to buy new parts and I lost all data on it. (incluidng reborn save). I restarted this game already three times.  It is killing me. 

(Let's play proof: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4p-qb3gMIT_e-H1dExpyjWIAuWwdVcJR) I found an older save file I had as back up on my removable disk but it has issues. The old events and trigger scenes are occurring that shouldn't be here with my badge count, pokemon have wrong abilities, i tried running from a trainer battle and the game said you lost X money, return to pc (???), char freezes on spots.  Pokemon have moves they shouldn'T (absol got powder, venosaur phantom force? Guess some moves were overwritten?)  I got many pokemon in my boxes from breeding and trading, I had a lot more before I lost save files. Pls just restore the game storyline according to my badge number...? The save file is unplayable as it is. 

Game.rxdata

Let me lead with I am not super knowledgeable about how all the switches are set up. But looking at yours in your file, I'm pretty confident that they're all kinds of messed up. Even after I went through I flipped the ones for your badges, it looked like lots of others were messed up, and events from all over were triggering. Maybe if someone who knew exactly what each switch should be went through page by page and fixed them that might stop the random events. But I think the problems with your pokemons movesets would persist. I'm sorry. Maybe someone else will be able to give you better advice. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dante52 said:

Let me lead with I am not super knowledgeable about how all the switches are set up. But looking at yours in your file, I'm pretty confident that they're all kinds of messed up. Even after I went through I flipped the ones for your badges, it looked like lots of others were messed up, and events from all over were triggering. Maybe if someone who knew exactly what each switch should be went through page by page and fixed them that might stop the random events. But I think the problems with your pokemons movesets would persist. I'm sorry. Maybe someone else will be able to give you better advice. 

I can always replace those moves, can you just turn of events? Okay, I will wait for somebody else to try. I will try to trade my pokemon online with a new account otherwise... 

Edited by Tina
added something

@Amethyst would probably know them but they are super busy
as for trading u would need 2 computers with 2 different usernames or try and use swm mod shared pc box and restart

try maybe using one of the old saves still on the flash drive with a fresh unzip of reborn?

On 1/8/2022 at 3:07 AM, Tina said:

I can always replace those moves, can you just turn of events? Okay, I will wait for somebody else to try. I will try to trade my pokemon online with a new account otherwise... 

On 1/8/2022 at 1:07 AM, Tina said:

Sorry, I don't know what each switch should be at for wherever you are in the game, so I don't think I could fix it properly. 

On a side note, I've traded with myself on one laptop before, so it is possible or it used to be at least, that was a few years back now

• Administrators

Yeah unfortunately fixing switch by switch isn't really feasible because there's just so damn many of them, and that's before things would interfere with my current copy.

Maybe it would be easier to get a save at a similar point in the game from someone else and then edit the save to have your name/team ?

Well tina i know you will hate what i will say, you cant get it back because i tried many things to solve it but didnt work, but luck for  you to  restarted the game 3 time, for me my laptop died i restarted the game, and then changed my storage, i restarted again, i got new pc and restated again, i deleted the game and save files by mistake that led me to start again and i had 4 new files for the game now, so i started again 8 times now. I dont care love the game 😍