Pokemon Radiation Reborn (Uranium Mod, EPISODE 19.16)

Fervis

Vulpix/Ninetales' level up movesets are fixed, but there's a weird thing where they can learn Nature Power even though they shouldn't.  I think you accidentally used the Floral Vulpix/Ninetales TM learnests.  Also I found another Pokemon location that wasn't in the spreadsheet:  Firoke in Pyrous Mountain.

Oh this might happen to other mons that have altforms as well, I'll look into that later.

1 hour ago, CURIE said:

Also I found another Pokemon location that wasn't in the spreadsheet:  Firoke in Pyrous Mountain.

Well a positive surprise until I overhaul the spreadsheet then :> Thanks for reporting!

I compiled a list of the Pokémon from Uranium from the sheet provided in the folder into a google doc, then updated it with all the different locations i found

Here is the link to the Google doc list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V35PGMLqqS8uUXBErz47MXqy6ePQOYkB/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=106443990249136099816&rtpof=true&sd=true

For those who dont want to/can't open google docs, here's a non exhaustive list of location differences, solely based on my playthrough: spoilers ahead

Spoiler

Splendifowl: Evolve -> South Aventurine Woods
Nimflora: Evolvee -> Neo Peridot Ward
Terlard: Evolve -> Tanzan Mountain
Tofurang: Evolve -> Underground Railnet (BF1 Pathway (the thin crooked area you go through to unlock the gate))
Feliger: Evolve -> Obsidia Ward (night)
Firoke: Evolve -> Pyrous Mountain
Tanscure: Evolve -> Neo Peridot Alleys, Neo Obsidia Alleys
Palij: Evolve -> Chrysolia Forest

Pajay: Evolve -> Teknite Ridge

Trawpint: Evolve ->Tanzan Depths (Waste Room)
Vilucard: Evolve -> Byxbysion Wasteland
Drilgann: Evolve -> Tanzan Depths
Tubareel: Evolve -> Coral Ward (Dive) Behind and in the lighthouses
Sableau: Evolve ->Apophyll Beach
Inflagetah: Evolve ->Celestine Cascade
Chimaconda: Evolve ->Mirage Tower BF1
Harptera: Evolve -> Iolia Valley
Corsoreef: Evolve -> Coral Ward (dive)
Rafitti: Evolve -> Neo North Peridot Alley
Luchabra: Evolve -> Route 2
Chainite: Yureyu Plant (Rotom Room) -> Evolve
Anderind: Evolve -> Citrine Mountain 1F
Frosulo: Evolve -> Ametrine City
Fafninter: Evolve -> Charous Mountain
Krillvolver: Evolve -> Chrysolia Springs (Sauna Room)
Skelerogue: -> Azurine Cave
Hagoop: Tanzan Depths (Waste Room) -> Tanzan Depths (Waste Room), Fishing in polluted Azurine lake
Xenogen: Evolve ->Tanzan Depths Waste (Room)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone~

Quick update on whats to come for E19.

First of all, summer is gonna be very time consuming with university, so depending on the Open release of Episode 19 (and therefore the PBS), i cannot yet estimate finalizations of the mod yet.

Also, I decided to make it separate to Bluetowels Altforms mod - at least for the beginning - and maybe combine them again later on. So the mod will mostly focus on Uranium mons and the Nuclear Type at first (Abilites, moves etc. as well of course). Oh and Gen8 mons, That's a standard.

Additionally, I'm working on 2 smaller mods which are also quite done already, though still in need of the new E19 PBS yet again.

1.  Eveelution Fakemon Mod: Eveelutions for all Types, therefore adding the 10 missing types to the existing 8.

2. Sound Type Mod! Around 58 Pokemon will have Sound type, either changed or added depending on the pokemon. Also with move type changes and NEW moves to have a wider variety.

At last. I also intend to kind of combine them with the Uranium mod sooner or later in E19, so there will be more flexibility (and Paraudio would obviously fit perfect into Sound Type).

Thank you all so much for enjoying the mod so far! If there are any issues or questions, do not hesitate to ask! :>

• Like 5

^^^^^

Looking forward to this! This mod is one of my favorites! and with so many new places/faces/redistribution of older content, i can't wait to see where things change for this mod as compared to its v18 version! 

Completely way out there question, but will you make all mons available in the wild to be caught, or will some remain event only? Mostly just curious for the starters like Raptorch and Eletux, id love to catch wild versions of them.

lastly Will the two other mods be able to be used separately from the uranium mod?

18 hours ago, Azhriel said:

Completely way out there question, but will you make all mons available in the wild to be caught, or will some remain event only? Mostly just curious for the starters like Raptorch and Eletux, id love to catch wild versions of them.

Now with E19 having a LOT of new areas ,I will make all mons available to catch in end-game content at latest! Meaning that fossils and starters will be catchable without events.

18 hours ago, Azhriel said:

Will the two other mods be able to be used separately from the uranium mod?

This will of course be my intention, to have them as separate mods to begin with!

With advanced progress on Uranium mod I'm only planning on releasing combined mods of these, which doesn't mean that you can only play the combined mod later on, they will have different threads.

Thanks for you kind words! Excited to start working on E19 when PBS is available :>

Regarding the nerfs to Nucleon, while that could work in theory (haven't seen it in practice obviously) I feel like there should be a way to "unlock" the "true" Nucleon in the postgame.  After all while he's game-breakingly powerful, it's only "game-breakingly" by the standards of the main story and he's actually weaker than Urayne.  Or maybe I'm just biased because I'm the idiot who committed to dealing with the absolute bullshit Reborn throws at you in the postgame with only nuclear types, and want all the powerful tools I could theoretically get.

• Like 2

Most of Nucleon's brokenness is because of Atomizate. Restricting access to Atomizate would go far in nerfing the mutant vee, because Geiger Sense (the other ability) only activates in the presence of Nuclear pokemon, and Nucleon's only non-Atomizate STAB is Gamma Ray.

Hi I have a problem with this game.i was playing it with on  Joiplay and some areas in the game, the inside of the buildings give me the black screen background with the NPC visable. But when I leave and walk around and reenter it would fix for that building. It is really annoying. If you can fix it, that would be great 

Hi I have a problem with this game.i was playing it with on  Joiplay and some areas in the game, the inside of the buildings give me the black screen background with the NPC visable. But when I leave and walk around and reenter it would fix for that building. It is really annoying. If you can fix it, that would be great 

12 minutes ago, ShadowCyberBorn said:

I hope you can fix this glitch or whatever it is. I am a massive Pokemon fan, and seeing this  makes me more eager to play, and also sorry for using the same command twice. I'm new to this website

Edited by ShadowCyberBorn

1 hour ago, ShadowCyberBorn said:

I found out what cause of the black map. When I enter any battle, after the battle i return to a building (ex: the building where you get your starter) the screen goes black. It does fix itself but it comes back with the method from my earlier post but then the screen goes black

9 hours ago, ShadowCyberBorn said:

Never mind I got the game to work.i guess the normal reborn files messed with radiation reborn files

I was quite concerned at the beginning o.o

good to know that it works again :>

30 minutes ago, イムカ said:

Whats the earliest location that I can pick up a nuclear pokemon? Started with an eevee using the pick a starter mod and would like to go down that route of evolution...

as of E18, it is actually quite early. You will need the Energycore item (i believe its sitting next to the blacksteam factory in upper peridot ward). 

With that you can change various pokemon to nuclear versions. They should be listed in the excel file that's in the game folder, i don't quite know which  mon is the earliest.

With E19 update I will fancy up the excel file, so please bear with the current one >.<

8 hours ago, イムカ said:

Other dumb question then, do nuclear pokemon take continious underwater damage? Or do they actualy know how to swim.

Well, i do believe they do, they are weak to water so they at least should take damage. If not though, I'll have to add that :3

21 hours ago, ShadowCyberBorn said:

I think the game crashed when I enter the cheat stuff since I am playing this game on Joiplay

I have sadly no experience with how the game works on joiplay >.< 

If the problems consist, the best option would be to ask on discord directly. there might be more people who know of issues like these