Bennet event not triggering for 7th Street/Can’t get pass 7th Street

Ryjuk

So I reached the point of the game where the player has to talk to random people to somehow trigger Bennet to appear. But my problem is that it’s been several weeks and the event has yet to trigger. I know who I’m supposed to talk to (one of your gang members then the guy in the bottom left corner where that gate is), but neither of them ever said something different. I was already having troubles just getting there with lady that was supposed to be in the building for 7th street wasn’t there and the game not knowing which gang I was in for a short bit. Luckily my game is modded and happens to have walk through walls cheats so thankfully I can go in and out from 7th street whenever I please. But even leaving the area and coming back hasn’t done everything. I even completed the task our gang leader gave us (fight the old lady and then the rival gang boss) just fine. I looked at other threads seeing people have similar problems like me. Please someone help I really love this game and want to keep playing it. If anyone can help please let me know. Also if I need to attach the file if it needs to be fixed manually mention that as well.

On 11/9/2021 at 1:45 PM, Ryjuk said:

So I reached the point of the game where the player has to talk to random people to somehow trigger Bennet to appear. But my problem is that it’s been several weeks and the event has yet to trigger. I know who I’m supposed to talk to (one of your gang members then the guy in the bottom left corner where that gate is), but neither of them ever said something different. I was already having troubles just getting there with lady that was supposed to be in the building for 7th street wasn’t there and the game not knowing which gang I was in for a short bit. Luckily my game is modded and happens to have walk through walls cheats so thankfully I can go in and out from 7th street whenever I please. But even leaving the area and coming back hasn’t done everything. I even completed the task our gang leader gave us (fight the old lady and then the rival gang boss) just fine. I looked at other threads seeing people have similar problems like me. Please someone help I really love this game and want to keep playing it. If anyone can help please let me know. Also if I need to attach the file if it needs to be fixed manually mention that as well.

Walkthrough walls is probably the cause of this, likely you have triggered something early that your not supposed to
have you used walk through walls anywhere else? many times modded games mess up the order of things as well 
have you checked the watering hole as well?