Stuck in the Void-like place after the battles in the glass workstation (route 4)

Florgevoir

After I pick my starter in the table and click 'yes' my avatar appears in a point with no connection and I can't move. I'm playing the altform version E18 and maybe this happened cause I'm using a galarian starter, I dunno what to do. Have I lost my progress?😭😭😭 After tiring 16 badges... The image shows where I'm frozen.

Imagem1.png

3 minutes ago, Gastronely said:

Can you move at all or access the menu? Because you can try to get out by using a walk trough walls mod or debug mode. 

I can use the menu and change the direction but can't walk. I'll look for this mods, I never used any but I'll try now, thanks!

35 minutes ago, Gastronely said:

Fyi, you need to create a folder named "Mods" inside of the Data folder, and then put the mods you want inside it.

All fine now, thanks! I used 'warp to map' function and it worked!

On 11/4/2021 at 7:47 PM, Gastronely said:

Fyi, you need to create a folder named "Mods" inside of the Data folder, and then put the mods you want inside it.

Is there any similar mod to rejuvenation V13? I'm stuck for weeks cause I can't solve a puzzle.