Exp.Share lost

Philano

Hi there! I just arrived at the Agate Circus and while shuffling around in my boxes to prepare for the Gym I just noticed that I lost my Exp. Share. Before arriving to this section of the game I decided to do all the sidequests I left behind cause I knew I was going to be locked in this area for a while so I'm really not sure when or how I lost it. I suspect it was during a trade but I really dont know which one. I read about the debug mod but that would require me to access the Grand Hall and I can't right now. Likewise I did a lot of side-quests and stuff since the possible moment I lost it so going back really wouldn't be ideal... Would anyone please be so kind to help me :)?

I hope someone can 😅

Thank you!

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, Philano said:

Hi there! I just arrived at the Agate Circus and while shuffling around in my boxes to prepare for the Gym I just noticed that I lost my Exp. Share. Before arriving to this section of the game I decided to do all the sidequests I left behind cause I knew I was going to be locked in this area for a while so I'm really not sure when or how I lost it. I suspect it was during a trade but I really dont know which one. I read about the debug mod but that would require me to access the Grand Hall and I can't right now. Likewise I did a lot of side-quests and stuff since the possible moment I lost it so going back really wouldn't be ideal... Would anyone please be so kind to help me :)?

I hope someone can 😅

Thank you!

That mod has an access point in Argate Circus as well, or the is one which isn't fixed to 2 points and can be used anytime
but yeah I will add it in
https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/40480-aironfaars-mod-box-e181updated-2018-12-12/

Here ya go
Game.rxdata

• Like 1