Weather issues?

Jecker

I do not exactly know whether it is a bug or not but in game, it is always raining. For the past 4+ days, minus the areas where it hails normally, like Amertina Mountain, every other place is just constantly raining; does not matter  whether it is day or night. Can anyone confirm whether it is a bug or not? And if it is a bug, what can I do? Lastly, I forgot to mention that it switches between thunderstorms and normal rain, but the raining itself is constant.

If you check the weather channel at a tv then you can see if its probably supposed to be like that, in which case it should change at the end of the week, so I think it might not be a bug. On the other hand if it turns out to be stuck or you just want to change it yourself you can download the Weather mod to set it to whatever you like.

5 hours ago, Rendolf said:

If you check the weather channel at a tv then you can see if its probably supposed to be like that, in which case it should change at the end of the week, so I think it might not be a bug. On the other hand if it turns out to be stuck or you just want to change it yourself you can download the Weather mod to set it to whatever you like.

Thanks for that information. So I just checked the weather channel and it seems it was supposed to be raining so there is no bug.