Squirtle disappeared after reset

fakesturdy

So just started the squirtle quest, it was raining and everything was fine. It wasn't at the fountain at first but then I read in a different topic it had to be clear weather for it to appear at the fountain. So I went back into the cave, changed the date til I got clear weather, went back outside and it was there. I saved, fought the squirtle, caught it and  got pretty meh IVs and a bad nature, so I reset my game (via f12) and after I load back into the game the squirtle is gone. 

I tried changing the weather back to rain and from rain back to clear, I did the same with earlier auto saves but nothing worked. And I couldn't find any other topics with the same issue. 

pls hep 

13 hours ago, fakesturdy said:

So just started the squirtle quest, it was raining and everything was fine. It wasn't at the fountain at first but then I read in a different topic it had to be clear weather for it to appear at the fountain. So I went back into the cave, changed the date til I got clear weather, went back outside and it was there. I saved, fought the squirtle, caught it and  got pretty meh IVs and a bad nature, so I reset my game (via f12) and after I load back into the game the squirtle is gone. 

I tried changing the weather back to rain and from rain back to clear, I did the same with earlier auto saves but nothing worked. And I couldn't find any other topics with the same issue. 

pls hep 

So was the save before you caught it or no? also walk in and out of the cave to reset things cause of change of weather though mods it sometimes doesn't swap events properly