Errors when opening Reborn

Pacter69

Hello, i've been playing a Nuzlocke for a long time in Reborn with my friends, an all of suden Reborn began to give me some errors that didn't let me go further than the title. I tried to open older save files but i't didn't work, and i have the latest version of the game.

When i close the message of error 1, error 2 appears, but when i close error 2, the title appears, then i press space to enter the game and errors 3, 4 and 5 appear and the game closes.

ErrorReborn1.png

ErrorReborn2.png

ErrorReborn3.png

ErrorReborn4.png

ErrorReborn5.png

Please use a back up

First, find your save folder!
Windows: C:/Users/[Your User Name]/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn/Game.rxdata
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Pokemon Reborn/Game.rxdata
Linux: ~/.local/share/Pokemon Reborn

Then, remove Game.rxdata (or rename it to something else, shove it in a folder or delete it), find your most recent backup in the folder (highest numbered one), and rename that file to be Game.rxdata instead.

That's all! In any of the above cases, replace "Pokemon Reborn" with a different game name, like "Pokemon Rejuvenation"  or "Pokemon Desolation" to find those files instead.

On 8/28/2021 at 11:31 AM, Krazyk1dd02017 said:

where do you find the save folder

Windows: C:/Users/[Your User Name]/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn/Game.rxdata
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Pokemon Reborn/Game.rxdata (mac hides this path if your using this use cmd + shift + [.] to unhide since you know the file path
Linux: ~/.local/share/Pokemon Reborn