Problem with Speed Up

SoulN7

I have the same problem. I'll run around and spam M and nothing happens at all no matter what setting changes I make, so I just go back to using Certain Software to enable speed x2

I even uninstalled and did a clean reinstall, new save file and it doesn't work either.

13 minutes ago, Vlaty said:

I have the same problem. I'll run around and spam M and nothing happens at all no matter what setting changes I make, so I just go back to using Certain Software to enable speed x2

I even uninstalled and did a clean reinstall, new save file and it doesn't work either.

I saw that only battles, menus and some little places like Oceana Pier-Gearen City gate haven't this problem.

I have a similar problem with speed-up: in some areas, it works, and in others, it doesn't. 

But I also have the problem that if I have speed-up enabled, the game freezes /is caught in a loading loop upon beginning a battle (be it wild or a trainer). 

2 minutes ago, Vulnona said:

I have a similar problem with speed-up: in some areas, it works, and in others, it doesn't. 

But I also have the problem that if I have speed-up enabled, the game freezes /is caught in a loading loop upon beginning a battle (be it wild or a trainer). 

Same, this happened to me with special talks in the first chapter, like with Saki at Chrisola Hotel or Venam's first encounter: the game stopped for some seconds, then it went on.

• 8 months later...

Hey, so I started rejuvanation very recently and I've had the same problem, only in same areas did it allow me speed up. Even in combat it didn't speed up. What I changed for it to work better is gave it a bit more priority well it's on through the task manager and now the extra speed works fine.

Hope this helps