Game froze at Yureyu HQ

So first off, this is the Redux version of Reborn.

I just rescued Charlotte and then something weird happened. I got stuck. I can't move in any direction, I can't open my menu. The only thing I can do is save the game, which I accidentally did and so my last save file got overwritten - and something weird happened with my backup files so I'm kind of screwed.

Is there any way to fix this? Any way at all or am I seriously forced to restart the game..?

I've uploaded the save file in hopes someone knows a fix.

Game.rxdata

On 7/20/2021 at 6:27 AM, Siv said:

So first off, this is the Redux version of Reborn.

I just rescued Charlotte and then something weird happened. I got stuck. I can't move in any direction, I can't open my menu. The only thing I can do is save the game, which I accidentally did and so my last save file got overwritten - and something weird happened with my backup files so I'm kind of screwed.

Is there any way to fix this? Any way at all or am I seriously forced to restart the game..?

I've uploaded the save file in hopes someone knows a fix.

Game.rxdata 205.22 kB · 0 downloads

Unfortunately the save file won't even open when I try to open it, so the issue with that save can't be fixed. If you have no backup files then I'm afraid that there's just no way to go back either.

11 minutes ago, wcv said:

Unfortunately the save file won't even open when I try to open it, so the issue with that save can't be fixed. If you have no backup files then I'm afraid that there's just no way to go back either.

Yeah I started a new game..

Thank you for trying anyways. Not sure what happened to my back ups but I fixed that problem.