Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I do too. Using Arch, but I doubt that's relevant to this.

The error seems pretty explanatory; it seems to be missing the order in which the new (patched?) scripts should be loaded, but I am surely missing something because even a empty !scripts_order fails to load the game (albeit without error), and I don't think the whole lot of scripts are being distributed as .rb files.

I tried deleting all save data and no dice.

I don't think the .rxdata and .rb change depending on platform (since the patch is the same for all) but I'll try using the files from other platforms

 

Oh, I found a fix, I just copied the Scripts folder from the Mac bundle (which included the correct script_order and way more .rb files)

Edited by Nullspace
Oh I fixed it.
Link to post
Share on other sites

If you did use my solution I think you should re-apply the patch unless you want the bugs fixed in the said patch to 'bug' you some time in the future.

Unless the problem comes back... which I don't think it could happen.

I'm not sure if we downloaded a corrupted archive or something; this was weird.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...