Jump to content

V13 new mons locations


heloo5t5

Recommended Posts

You can find the regional mareep by doing zumi's pokedex quest in the magnolia library and you can find the regional paras by going into the corrupted caves in carotos mountain which could then be found in a magma drift part which needs rock climb, and spice powder to wake up the paras, this part is a bit further into the corrupted caves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, QuirkyNiche said:

You can find the regional mareep by doing zumi's pokedex quest in the magnolia library and you can find the regional paras by going into the corrupted caves in carotos mountain which could then be found in a magma drift part which needs rock climb, and spice powder to wake up the paras, this part is a bit further into the corrupted caves.

i already did zumi's quest where the last was present the litwick to her cause i did the quest in v12 already. Can i find her elsewhere after the litwick?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, I realize that this is largely for new mons, but does anyone actually know where normal budew/roselia or lycanroc can be found?

Also, I heard that Froakie is available through the aquarium quest. I'm unfamiliar with that- how many badges do I need to trigger it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Dark_mist-X
You sure the Ditto is in the blue beam den? I got a bunch of them already and haven't seen a single Ditto.. I even moved to other dens and no such luck.. 

I actually found a bug where if you save the game with the blue beam and then reset the Pokemon changes when you reload the save so..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jesus, getting someone to tell me where to get Ditto is as hard as trying to get to the darkweb.. I might as well look for that info there..
Did no one seriously know where the new Ditto is? Or is it some kinda of pact where you can't tell?
The other guy told me the blue dens have Ditto but I am pretty sure he's lying since I've been trying for a while 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/18/2021 at 7:03 AM, Dark_mist-X said:

Sobble can be found hidden in these petals at Route 4. Check them and go a bit up for encountering him.

 

image.thumb.png.4b4deb7bce7cbc2f5695657e78098963.png

What badge level do Sobble appear in? I currently have 9 badges.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Acemaster171 said:

i already did zumi's quest where the last was present the litwick to her cause i did the quest in v12 already. Can i find her elsewhere after the litwick?

 

I think you can't get it anymore. The same thing happened to me too. Unless you start a new save file, you won't be able to get it. I don't believe you can find her anywhere else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MhicKy said:

Jesus, getting someone to tell me where to get Ditto is as hard as trying to get to the darkweb.. I might as well look for that info there..
Did no one seriously know where the new Ditto is? Or is it some kinda of pact where you can't tell?
The other guy told me the blue dens have Ditto but I am pretty sure he's lying since I've been trying for a while 

Two things:

1) From I have seen, that is the best information we have on the matter at the moment, and I have little doubt that the Dens have a degree of RNG to them regardless of beam color, so it could easily be that your luck is holding out on ya at the moment.

2) You're being pretty dang rude here. I get that you're impatient, but some patience is basically necessary in these early weeks- we're all trying to find these things still!

1 hour ago, FashionedSprite said:

Anyone know where I can find a toxel or toxtricity?

I hear that wild toxel can be found in the West Gearen Sewers. Dunno if they're exclusive to any specific chambers or just in the whole area, but that oughta help ya out a little bit, right?

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/18/2021 at 7:16 AM, TheVentusX said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Variant-Litwick: Inside the 15th Gym 

 

Variant-Munna: Axis High Underground Lab (After Boss-Battle)

 

Variant-Feebas: Gift from *Someone-Important* after first Gym in the Gearen lab area

 

 

Does anyone know where to get a prism scale for that feebas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Lorane said:

Does anyone know where to get a prism scale for that feebas?

Kristilline Town. You can get it from a guy in one of the houses if you have the aquamarine ore. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Nocturne93 said:

Kristilline Town. You can get it from a guy in one of the houses if you have the aquamarine ore. 

Thank you so much!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Nocturne93 said:

Kristilline Town. You can get it from a guy in one of the houses if you have the aquamarine ore. 

How do we get the Aquamarine Ore lol. I want to evolve that damn regional feebas. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Metagro said:

How do we get the Aquamarine Ore lol. I want to evolve that damn regional feebas. 

I believe in V12 it was hidden somewhere on Route 6. I don't remember where exactly and I don't know if its been moved or not. 

I'm not sure how accurate this will be since it isn't complete yet but it could be helpful.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Stranl said:

I believe in V12 it was hidden somewhere on Route 6. I don't remember where exactly and I don't know if its been moved or not. 

I'm not sure how accurate this will be since it isn't complete yet but it could be helpful.

 

thank you

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SilentEevee said:

So, I realize that this is largely for new mons, but does anyone actually know where normal budew/roselia or lycanroc can be found?

Also, I heard that Froakie is available through the aquarium quest. I'm unfamiliar with that- how many badges do I need to trigger it?

Roselia is in the Safari Zone. Cufant can be found there too,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MhicKy said:

Jesus, getting someone to tell me where to get Ditto is as hard as trying to get to the darkweb.. I might as well look for that info there..
Did no one seriously know where the new Ditto is? Or is it some kinda of pact where you can't tell?
The other guy told me the blue dens have Ditto but I am pretty sure he's lying since I've been trying for a while 

 

Encountered right now from a blue beam 2-star Rift Den near the exit into Wispy Ruins. Note that if you got blue beam and didn`t encounter Ditto, you can restart game, anyway it will be blue beam but other mon.

 

First one usually is Rhyhorn-1star, then second goes Ditto.

 

image.thumb.png.c6e9d8c17f969377508becbb1fe4dbed.png

image.thumb.png.4c8d80e27262fea78267e3491d75e1eb.png

Edited by Dark_mist-X
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Metagro said:

How do we get the Aquamarine Ore lol. I want to evolve that damn regional feebas. 

You get it in Aquamarine Cave, on the second floor is a mineable rock (in front of it is a smashable rock and next to the rocks is an angler) which you need to destroy with Blast Powder, after Blacksteeple Castle you should have one in your bag. Behind this rock is an area where you find the ore which you can trade for the scale after beating Angie 👌🏻

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Acemaster171 said:

i already did zumi's quest where the last was present the litwick to her cause i did the quest in v12 already. Can i find her elsewhere after the litwick?

Zumi hints that you can find A-Mareep in the Nerverwinter area...soooo you could either start a new file or wait for the next chapter 😅 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok so, A-Budew is in the Desert. right? I'm gonna assume it is a wild encounter somewhere.

 

But my question is, in which part of this big ol' desert is it be in? Since the encounters change with the area quite a bit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, TimeParadox said:

How can your turn your dens into blue my only came on red.

Buy a lot of Rift Fragments. They can refill a den instantly. Just keep clearing the dens and throwing rift fragments until the rift turns blue-ish. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...