V13 new mons locations

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two things: 1) From I have seen, that is the best information we have on the matter at the moment, and I have little doubt that the Dens have a degree of RNG to them regardless of beam color, so

Encountered right now from a blue beam 2-star Rift Den near the exit into Wispy Ruins. Note that if you got blue beam and didn`t encounter Ditto, you can restart game, anyway it will be blue beam but

Aside those mentioned already, you can find Yamper on Route 3, and Chewtle, Galar Meowth, and Silicobra in Phasial Cave(which is also on route 3), and you can get Rookidee and Hatenna from the mystery

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Sir. Platypus said:

Anyone know the location of venipede? I've been searching for it for an hour in phasial cave with no luck.

Its a really rare encounter

5 hours ago, TrekkieGamer359 said:

Are you talking about Chrysalis Manor and Courtyard? Chrysolia is Reborn ;) I don't know if you can get Gothita there, but I do know you can get it before there. Go back to Sharidan, and enter the southeast house. Gothitelle will battle you with two shields. Be prepared because it's an unusually difficult battle, (at least it was for me). Once you're done with here, you can get the pokeball behind her. It holds a Gothita.

Yeah my bad