I just started a new reborn save a few days ago after watching a let's play. I'm not going for 100% completion or anything, but I really want to get as many sidequests as possible done. My problem is that the police officer quest just before the pulse tangrowth fight in Beryl ward is glitched. I've found the first officer next to the meteor grunt, the one in the alley by the pokemon center, the one in the cave, and the dead one in the library. No matter what I do, I can't access the final officer in the building just before the fight. The grunt you fight to save him is there and I already won, but the cop himself isn't. I'm aware that the quest is only available before the double battle against the admins, so what can I do?

It kind of sounds like you might have already saved him; might be worth continuing and seeing if the story follows the all officers found route.

18 minutes ago, R.B said:

It kind of sounds like you might have already saved him; might be worth continuing and seeing if the story follows the all officers found route.

I went back to the station, and the chief says I've only saved 4, and there are only the 3 and the growlithe. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2021 at 7:20 PM, Beetloid said:

I went back to the station, and the chief says I've only saved 4, and there are only the 3 and the growlithe. 

Upload save?

I or someone can try using debug to manually trigger event