I'm at a loss here I require Troubleshooting Assistance

So I recently transferred my reborn folder and all the files in that folder from one android phone to another.

Now when intry playing the game with Joiplay I get the following error message:

(( Script 'PokemonLoad' line 310: NoMethodError occured

undefined method 'width' for nil:NilClass in Joiplay ))

Come to find out after doing a bit of research, that this was most likely due to my save file being corrupted, so after reading another thread, I tried using one of the many backup sav files by deleting the original "Game.rxdata" file and renaming the highest number backup save to "Game.rxdata" and I tried this with multiple backup saves and it didn't work, I still get the same error message.

Does anyone know how to fix this?  I'd appreciate the help and thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2021 at 2:49 AM, Primordial One said:

So I recently transferred my reborn folder and all the files in that folder from one android phone to another.

Now when intry playing the game with Joiplay I get the following error message:

(( Script 'PokemonLoad' line 310: NoMethodError occured

undefined method 'width' for nil:NilClass in Joiplay ))

Come to find out after doing a bit of research, that this was most likely due to my save file being corrupted, so after reading another thread, I tried using one of the many backup sav files by deleting the original "Game.rxdata" file and renaming the highest number backup save to "Game.rxdata" and I tried this with multiple backup saves and it didn't work, I still get the same error message.

Does anyone know how to fix this?  I'd appreciate the help and thanks in advance.

try extracting the game again?