V13 - Savefile troubleshooting

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend started a new save on V13, but every time he leave the lad and start a battle, the game freezes at a black screen(but the music keeps playing normally), he tried again after patching his version, but still nothing, he even created a new save but its still stuck there, i am sending my game's folder to him to test too, but i really want to know wats happening

Game.rxdata

I have v13.0.2 so I don't know why this is happening to me but I can't progress in the broken dreams area. When I walk up to the 2nd puppet clone the battle looks like it's about to start but after the transition the camera just zooms into my character and nothing happens. I can't find a way to fix this.

Game.rxdataimage.png.d1f37cee6d8b7dc72e0a0aceb02d81b5.pngGame - 2944 - Sakura - 238h 2m - 14 badges.rxdata Just tried talking to him instead of letting him spot me and the same thing happens. The camera just zooms in on my character until all I see is pixels and nothing happens. In Pokemon battles the screen just turns black.

Edit: Exiting and going back in just fixed all my problems. Ok then. Either that or my save was fixed without me knowing idk

Edited by SivallyFairyType
It's all cleared up now

Encountered a problem where when I started the Pathways and had to battle one of Angie's servants (the first one). The battle animation would play out but it doesn't go to the battle but instead just zooms in on Erin (see here). I initially figured it was a bug and it'll eventually be fixed but on my other save file there wasn't any issue so I thought it could be something wrong with my save file. Game.rxdata is right before the encounter, the other save file is right before I start the Pathways.

game.rxdata Game - 2446 - Grimme - 212h 25m - 14 badges.rxdata