Stuck In Water Treatment Center; Is there a way to save my save file?

I lost to the 2 grunts in the Water Treatment Center, and now I'm unable to advance in the story because of it. Is there any way for someone to fix my save file??? I couldn't find my game.rxdata file, and if there's anyone that can help guide me to finding it on my Mac, that would be amazing!! Thank you!

Edited by jbaps

Should be in /Users/[Your username]/Library/Application Support/Pokemon Reborn by default, although IIRC some mods move it.

Edited by R.B
34 minutes ago, R.B said:

Should be in /Users/[Your username]/Library/Application Support/Pokemon Reborn by default, although IIRC some mods move it.

I went all the way to Application Support, and I didn't find a Pokemon Reborn folder. Do you think it could be somewhere else?

The SWM modular modpack moves the save game location, so it might be somewhere else if you have that installed (I believe in that case you'd want to go to the reborn app, right click, show package contents, and find game.rxdata somewhere in there, but I'm not sure).  Otherwise, are you sure you're in the Library folder that's a subfolder of Users/[your username]?  There are a couple of other Library folders on mac.  

On 7/12/2021 at 8:26 PM, R.B said:

The SWM modular modpack moves the save game location, so it might be somewhere else if you have that installed (I believe in that case you'd want to go to the reborn app, right click, show package contents, and find game.rxdata somewhere in there, but I'm not sure).  Otherwise, are you sure you're in the Library folder that's a subfolder of Users/[your username]?  There are a couple of other Library folders on mac.  

Found it after some looking! I have it loaded on here if you're able to fix my save file! Thank you so much for helping out

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...