can't get the rose incense from that girl in lower peridot ward

so im trying to get budew and you need the rose incense but everytime i speak to the npc that is supposed to give it, she just says "Come by any time~"

i haven't done the first gym but from what i've seen you don't need to 

if someone knows how to solve this or if it was removed pls tell me thank you so much!!

4 hours ago, pot said:

so im trying to get budew and you need the rose incense but everytime i speak to the npc that is supposed to give it, she just says "Come by any time~"

i haven't done the first gym but from what i've seen you don't need to 

if someone knows how to solve this or if it was removed pls tell me thank you so much!!

The NPC you're talking about should be the lady in the TIIIINY park, north of the PokeCenter in Lower Peridot Ward. She's a "doxy" and after you battle her, talk to her again and she should give you the Rose Incense. Hopefully that works?

16 hours ago, SilverOwl271 said:

The NPC you're talking about should be the lady in the TIIIINY park, north of the PokeCenter in Lower Peridot Ward. She's a "doxy" and after you battle her, talk to her again and she should give you the Rose Incense. Hopefully that works?

I FEEL SO DUMB ;w;

thank you so much for helping me!!!!

• Like 1