Bike Voucher unobtainable ?

Hi !
I'm not quite sure if I messed up something or if I'm just really dumb, but either way, I can't get the Bike Voucher for some reason.

image.thumb.png.331a300c8d89d8d8abed0f02e20c11f2.pngimage.thumb.png.0229cd509c8ea8915748aa71f8b20bfb.png

Basically, that officer is supposed to give me the voucher, from what I've seen, once I get out of the house and walk away.
But, in fact, he just never comes. I've tried with another save file I had and I indeed managed to get that voucher from finishing that quest.
Does it have to do with the fact that I never came back here until the city was restored ?
Is there a way to alter my save file to get a voucher or a bike instead, maybe ? Or reset the value for that specific event ?
Thanks !

2 hours ago, Mykaeru said:

There you go, hopefully you can find out what's wrong with it.

Thanks !

game.rxdata 295.21 kB · 0 downloads

Well after fumbling about getting used to the controls you have assigned to each key as they are far different to mine i managed to start checking for the problem, a switch was off but it's on now and the event is running as intended, the save file leaves you in the house, just exit, walk to your right and the policeman will approach like normal

Game.rxdata

Thanks a lot ! Finally i won't take half an hour to hatch my eggs~
Sorry about the controls, i'm using an AZERTY keyboard so it's easier for me to remap them.

47 minutes ago, Mykaeru said:

Thanks a lot ! Finally i won't take half an hour to hatch my eggs~
Sorry about the controls, i'm using an AZERTY keyboard so it's easier for me to remap them.

that explains a lot, anyway happy to have helped ya out