Looking for Eevee/Jolteon and Jangmo-o Line (Got Both of Them)

retsea

I'm looking for either a Jolteon or an Eevee that I can evolve into Jolteon.

For trading I can give a Volcarona (61), a Golurk (59), a Talonflame (70), a Sylveon (62), a Gliscor (68), an Elgyem (30).

(I already made the jangmo-o trade below, but Gabite and Larvitar are still available for the eevee/jolteon trade.)

For Jangmo-o the only trade I have that'll likely be fitting is Gabite (31). Larvitar at lvl 1 might be acceptable as well, but I'm not sure. Gabite and Larvitar can also be traded for the Eevee/Jolteon, though. Since I'm at the water lady's gym I can beat her and get Jangmo-o with rock climb, I'm sure. Just a matter of whether I want to play that far with all the grinding and whatnot.

7 hours ago, shinyalex777 said:

Hey, I have a Jangmo-o and an Eevee. (don't have a thunderstone). I can give you one of my spares if you give me your Ralts if that's ok.

I'll take the Jangmo-o. Currently trying to figure out why online play isn't working for me, but my online name for online play is "Cyypher". If I'm able to get online before you see this I'll try to have the game open and waiting for the trade. If not then leave your name and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

i can trade you an eevee even though it's not the best in terms of IV. i would give my jolteon but it's level 92 sorry. the eevee is level 1, do you want me to raise its level a little and evolve it? (i can teach it thunderbolt, shadow ball and hyper voice)

Whichever level is the least strenuous for you to reach is fine. I have no problem raising it up myself.

My Online Play name is Cyypher and I'm available at any time. I can probably catch you as soon as you reply to this, but if I miss you, I'll try to be here in about 2 hours.