Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Sabby_613 said:

Thers a path of stones i can hop but it cuts off in the middle then the spot that goes to kyogre is is unreachable..

That's wrong. You need to transform this place into icy cave by touching blue crystal in 1st floor.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to transform the cave multiple times using the crystals! Just note theres a lot of Xen grunts so be ready for a crap ton of fights

31 minutes ago, Sabby_613 said:

So after beating kyogre how do i get through mount valor?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sabby_613 said:

ive done that it takes me to a ladder in between to ledges, one takes me back to the first floor the seconds i cant jump.

 

First use the giant red crystal. And see the smashable rock here? Try to smash the rock in order to open the path of lava.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sabby_613 said:

yep. I forgot none of my mons had rock smash. I had to teach it to one i feel so stupid now XD

 

To be fair, there's an item that can replace Rock Smash.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sabby_613 said:

there is????

You didn't notice, did you? 😞

There's also other items that can replace HMs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sabby_613 said:

there is????

if you go back to east gearen you can go to the Chrisola Hotel and use ur achievement points to buy tools (or even better the xp share) which replace hms

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sabby_613 said:

what items and how do i get them??? XD

i forgot to mention theyre on the arcade floor of the hotel*

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SeiZMiC said:

if you go back to east gearen you can go to the Chrisola Hotel and use ur achievement points to buy tools (or even better the xp share) which replace hms

That's the better point. You have my thanks.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

I completely skipped Kyogre this playthrough. I thought it was through a sidequest because I remember fighting it before but this time I didn't.

It's optional story, not just a sidequest. I think the consequence of skipping Kyogre only makes you miss the chance to gain 1 relationship point with Venam, Amber and Tesla.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

It's optional story, not just a sidequest. I think the consequence of skipping Kyogre only makes you miss the chance to gain 1 relationship point with Venam, Amber and Tesla.

 

I believe you also forfeit access to a Ralts later (that's what the Railnet Key Tesla give you is for right?). 

 

As others have been pointing out, Valor Mountain is a puzzle consisting of several crystals that change its environment and open up different passages while closing off others. All of them need to be activated in a certain order to get through to the top of the mountain. 


The first two are a fire and ice crystal.

If I'm recalling this correctly, first is the fire crystal. This creates a stepping stone path across a stream of lava with a gap or two that requires Rock Smash to fill in. Then hop across, battle a Xen grunt and activate the ice crystal behind him. 

 

This creates a large body of water to the I believe it's Northwest that you must surf across to access a latter to the next floor.  

 

It's been a while since I was at that stage of the game so take this with a grain of salt. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

 

I believe you also forfeit access to a Ralts later (that's what the Railnet Key Tesla give you is for right?). 

 

As others have been pointing out, Valor Mountain is a puzzle consisting of several crystals that change its environment and opens up different passages. All need to be activated in a certain order to get through to the top of the mountain. 


The first two are a fire and ice crystal.

If I'm recalling this correctly, first is the fire crystal. This creates a stepping stone path with a gap or two that requires Rock Smash to fill in. Then hop across, battle a Xen grunt and activate the ice crystal behind him. 

 

This creates a large body of water to the I believe it's Northwest that you must surf across to access a latter to the next floor.  

 

It's been a while since I was at that stage of the game so take this with a grain of salt. 

That’s wrong for the first part. You can obtain by yourself. Have you even tried that? I played for the first time, and ignored the chance to fight Kyogre. But that doesn’t mean I missed having Railnet Key.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

That’s wrong for the first part. You can obtain by yourself. Have you even tried that? I played for the first time, and ignored the chance to fight Kyogre. But that doesn’t mean I missed having Railnet Key.

 

Very well. I did the Kyogre event so no, I had no need to attempt an alternate method of obtaining the Railnet Key. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...