Script '082' line PokemonField: No method error occurred.

Good afternoon to all,

I have 788hrs of play in this save and today an error occurred preventing me from entering my save. I have seen other errors from people's posts but not this one. Can it be resolved. I do not wish to lose my save...

Screenshot (42).png

the best option here is to just go back a few saves. as far as i know, there's really no way to fix this issue on that specific version of the save

45 minutes ago, z64 said:

the best option here is to just go back a few saves. as far as i know, there's really no way to fix this issue on that specific version of the save

How can i do that? If it is to delete save files i really do not think i can do it my most recent .rxdata are not up to date to the Game.rxdata

are you checking in reborn's saved games folder? the game should be automatically making around 50 backup saves, so if somehow those aren't in the files you might be screwed. if they are still there and up to date, all you'd have to do is delete your current saved game (it's glitched anyways so there's functionally no point in keeping it) and rename the next save to game.rxdata

3 minutes ago, z64 said:

are you checking in reborn's saved games folder? the game should be automatically making around 50 backup saves, so if somehow those aren't in the files you might be screwed. if they are still there and up to date, all you'd have to do is delete your current saved game (it's glitched anyways so there's functionally no point in keeping it) and rename the next save to game.rxdata

Sadly the back up saves are really old compared to were i actually aim.

Screenshot (45).png

Screenshot (46).png

yikes. i guess the backups weren't working then or something? or maybe they're being saved somewhere else? i don't know why they would've stopped saving unless you turned the backup option off for some reason. if you really can't find any recent backup saves anywhere, my next suggestion would be to take the problem to one of the devs. i have no idea if they'd be able to fix it, but thats really the only other option i can think of. really sorry about your save. this is a pretty shitty situation if it can't be fixed :(

1 minute ago, z64 said:

yikes. i guess the backups weren't working then or something? or maybe they're being saved somewhere else? i don't know why they would've stopped saving unless you turned the backup option off for some reason. if you really can't find any recent backup saves anywhere, my next suggestion would be to take the problem to one of the devs. i have no idea if they'd be able to fix it, but thats really the only other option i can think of. really sorry about your save. this is a pretty shitty situation if it can't be fixed :(

Thank you for your help friend, i really appreciate it, i'm gonna try my best.

• Like 1

Try reinstalling the game
Past that marshal formats tend to be corrupted data

On 4/8/2021 at 4:42 PM, Manitou said:

Thank you for your help friend, i really appreciate it, i'm gonna try my best.