[E18.4.1] Fonts error with all fonts except emerald

As the title says, been having trouble since I updated to 18.4.1 last night. I start Game-z.exe without any trouble but the second I try to change the window size or max number of backup saves, the font turned to Arial again. And like bold Arial without proper spacing.

This really made it difficult to read and was aesthetically horrible so I checked around. Reinstalled the fonts, played the game as an admin, reinstalled the whole game - only to get the basic Emerald font working and the others being Arial now. My preferred font is FRLG, so this still doesnt look good to me.

And even the Emerald font doesnt seem to have proper spacing, but that seems to only be a problem in Game-z because the spacing is ok for Game.exe. But the FRLG, DPPt and RS fonts are all Arial for me, in both engines, and I've tried everything.

Any help?

Game-z only renders the emerald font, so you can't change it. As for the backup and size problem, changing the font back to emerald should fix it

1 hour ago, Gastronely said:

Game-z only renders the emerald font, so you can't change it. As for the backup and size problem, changing the font back to emerald should fix it

Is there anything I can do about the improper spacing in the emerald font? Like the different words are a little too close for me...