Who would you kill?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. You can choose to kill multiple people, this is Reborn not Sun/Moon where the evilest thing is rap dancing.

• Lin
    • Solaris
    • Sirius
    • Sigmund
    • Elias
    • Zero
    • Fern
    • Blake
    • Terra
    • Benette
  2. 2. Friendly fire is on to take unnecessary space

• Amaria
    • Titania
    • Florinia
    • Julia
    • Shelly
    • Heather
    • Victoria
    • Cain
    • Aya
    • Hardy
    • Anna
    • Noel
    • Radomus
    • Luna
    • Serra
    • Charlotte
    • Laura
    • Saphira
    • Cal
    • Samson
    • Ciel
    • Arclight
    • Adrienn

Voting anonymously who to kill is one thing, to state a reasoning to it is another, lol. There was a Black Mirror episode on a similiar topic, the one with bees.

...anyway, Sirius is pretty obvious, his good side was never shown, probably he doesnt have one. Elias, I dont have good feelings towards fanatics. And maybe Blake, but I guess there is hope for him, so I unticked.

I see Im not alone with Amaria, she's just... too ''heavy'' overall and destructive. Cal, I dont like him and his actions since the very beggining. And Heather because why not.

But why people want to get rid of Serra so much? And Julia?! She might be annoying, but I like how honest and straightforward she is and always there to cheer up.

8 hours ago, Egzample said:

There was a Black Mirror episode on a similiar topic, the one with bees.

Good morning man, you had me checking for Black Mirror's trailer a few minutes ago. 

I simply overlooked asking for a reasoning that's all, people would state their opinions more if they were asked to.

To reply to some extent, I voted Julia because she is like "boom boom no one booms my city except me" and feels a bit on the crazy side to me.

If she had made a single successful joke, or shown any trace of humor I would spare her.

Idk about Serra, she isn't really likeable, she always shows insecurity, regretfulness and in general "positive" vibes surround her.

I didn't pick her, even if she feels boring and uninteresting she isn't really annoying to me.

But what I really don't get is why Heather gets shot instead of Shelly

Cool idea for a topic.

I voted Lin because she killed Ame. Revenge. Simple.

Second is Sirius. We don't know his full backstory but he's getting sniped nonetheless.

Fanatic Elias cuz he can't be reasoned with and I would feel much better without him around. Luna wouldn't mind if he had an accident. Probably.

Blake. As an older brother myself I feel entitled to off this idiot.

And the last pick goes to Adrienn. Normally i wouldn't vote for xem but recently i thought it's kinda suspicious that xe was hanging around the shrine with mysterious girl, rebuilt the city in no time and overall xe seems too good of a person to be real. Also knowing that Adrienn has a big fanbase, I wanted to trigger encourage more people to roast me share their thoughts down here.

45 minutes ago, Logan_the_balalaika said:

Elias/Adrienn

Let's make it look like an accident then

Edit: Adrienn being a one-dimensional good character is bretty boring. Let's burn the witch

On 4/2/2021 at 10:14 AM, rayquazaplz said:

But what I really don't get is why Heather gets shot instead of Shelly

To finish off the rest of the family, of course. Shelly is just a whiney, completely out of my interest.

voted sigmund (self explanatory, electrocutes children), elias (interesting character narratively but i personally don't like him), blake (purposefully annoying, a bit too well in fact), and bennett (he did not deserve that larvesta lol). 

as for the friendly fire i voted julia (i don't dislike her, but she's one of the more underwhelming gym leaders), ciel (again, i don't dislike her but she's underwhelming in comparison to some of the others), and serra, for pretty much the same reasons.

i actually had a hard time picking these out, since the only character that i actively dislike is blake, who i kinda feel is just fern 2.0 (fern enjoyers rise up lmao). i don't really get the hate towards some of the characters though (namely shelly, heather, and adrienn). i've played through twice and i think reborn does characters pretty well for the most part (though, if i'm being completely honest, i think rejuv does likeable characters a lot better)

9 hours ago, z64 said:

i don't really get the hate towards some of the characters though (namely shelly, heather, and adrienn)

I'll tell you why I don't like Shelly, because the other characters are cool. I believe the majority likes her though so don't generalize my negative opinion towards her.

Personality wise, she has no confidence, she needs confirmation from people that she is useful, this alone seems just miserable to me, kinda petty, she is even a gym leader and she has no nerve.

An orphanage where kids get electrocuted runs in her area without her knowledge. Aqua and Magma work under her nose. 7th street passage exists right next to her gym. Is she even half competent?

She does have some good values too but I think they get so outshadowed by her flaws.

And how she reacted to Corey's death annoys me man, her reaction is understandable yes, a guy died next to her. 

But Heather, who had previously lost her mother, now loses her father, so Shelly needs special attention to get over it, wtf. And Shelly even learns about Heather's situation and keeps on crying.

7 hours ago, rayquazaplz said:

I'll tell you why I don't like Shelly, because the other characters are cool. I believe the majority likes her though so don't generalize my negative opinion towards her.

Personality wise, she has no confidence, she needs confirmation from people that she is useful, this alone seems just miserable to me, kinda petty, she is even a gym leader and she has no nerve.

An orphanage where kids get electrocuted runs in her area without her knowledge. Aqua and Magma work under her nose. 7th street passage exists right next to her gym. Is she even half competent?

She does have some good values too but I think they get so outshadowed by her flaws.

And how she reacted to Corey's death annoys me man, her reaction is understandable yes, a guy died next to her. 

But Heather, who had previously lost her mother, now loses her father, so Shelly needs special attention to get over it, wtf. And Shelly even learns about Heather's situation and keeps on crying.

I mean yeah that kind of reaction and/or behaviour wouldn't make sense for a lot of the cast, who are generally older, but Shelly's like 12. a lot of her reactions makes sense because shes still a kid. I doubt a single 12 year old could really do anything about gangs or corrupt doctors (even if shes a gym leader), and seeing as they're still around before the pc comes into play, it doesn't seem like anyone else could either. i'm not entirely sure how far you are into the game, but shelly does try to make an active effort to get through to heather while they're traveling in that big group, and she got over the fact she saw a dead body pretty quickly. its true that there are other characters who are cooler in general, but i don't think that automatically makes a likeable character on its own

Lin because she's the leader of Team Meteor, with her gone the entire team should collapse. 

I'd reserve a seperate death for Sirius, Fern and Connal because all are psychopaths who feel no empathy or remorse. Sirius is a serial killer, Fern is probably one in the making and Connal is a child abuser (Though I forgot to vote for Sirius and Connal).

Friendly fire, I'd go Amaria because in Reshiram she tries to drown the PC for causing Titania's distance, just one instance that illustrated her to be unstable and toxic. 
I fault Titania as well for leading her on but considering Amaria's level of obsession I can see how she might be considered a Stockholmed hostage.  
Such a shame, I liked Amaria in the beginning and chose to tell her about the diary out of gratitude to her for saving the PC's life at Blacksteam Factory. I honestly felt betrayed. 

5 hours ago, z64 said:

but Shelly's like 12

i'm not entirely sure how far you are into the game

I've completed the game this month and I've read every single line of conversation to learn about these characters and the plot.

But I had no idea she is that young and I've been treating her like an adult all this time. Thanks

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, rayquazaplz said:

Oh man in the beginning I thought Amaria was the victim of the relationship

Both are. Amaria is a victim because Titania was leading her on and Titania was a victim because Amaria is unstable, obsessive and dependent. 

• 1 month later...