Script 'PokemonLoad' line 461: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'lastSave' for nil:NilClass

Yesterday i played the game it ran smoothly no problems. Today morning i opened to solve that froakie puzzle and here i am stuck unable to play. Some script line error keeps popping up. I even removed the most recent save renamed the previous one still its not working

Script 'PokemonLoad' line 461: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'lastSave' for nil:NilClass this is the whole thing and even when the game starts up it shows many script errors what to do..??

image.thumb.png.713251cf4b411b7d09565fa4364dcb12.png

image.png

On 3/21/2021 at 8:45 PM, BJ7171 said:

I think your save got corrupted, you might need to load a backup

I accidentally sent this to you and not him :/ I'm an idiot.

Edited by ZoklyInkling001
On 3/21/2021 at 8:45 PM, BJ7171 said:

I think your save got corrupted, you might need to load a backup

I didn't read your post correctly I glanced at it and responded here is the link to my bugfix guide.

• Global Mods
On 3/25/2021 at 8:58 PM, ZoklyInkling001 said:

I didn't read your post correctly I glanced at it and responded here is the link to my bugfix guide.

there's a guide pinned in the troubleshooting as well to show how to load back ups that has been there for years

19 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

there's a guide pinned in the troubleshooting as well to show how to load back ups that has been there for years

27 april, 21

18:50 hours

Thanks for the feedback. It's the same concept; I should have clarified. I also like to figure things out on my own too sometimes I purposely break games to figure out a fix. Reverting to a backup or redownloading usually fixes the issue.

Yours truly,

Jade A. Fenwe