Pokemon Rejuvenation: Dragon mono tips.

22 hours ago, Wolf5002 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, I WON. I CHEESED ANGIE WITH ALTARIA USING PERISH SONG AND STALLING HER WITH REVIVES. SCREW YOU, ANGIE! WOHOOOOOOOOO

Sorry, I got very excited.

Well done! I think your Dragon monotype challenge will be a lot easier from this point forward; 4 relatively strong Dragon types are available in chapter 8 (5 if you also count Mareep because of Mega Ampharos). 

2 minutes ago, Nocturne93 said:

Well done! I think your Dragon monotype challenge will be a lot easier from this point forward; 4 relatively strong Dragon types are available in chapter 8 (5 if you also count Mareep because of Mega Ampharos). 

It was refreshing to have a Ampharos on my team and now I am gonna catch Turtonator to have diversity in my team.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 2:56 AM, Wolf5002 said:

Good day, everyone. Recently I was feeling a bit nostalgic for Rejuvenation and also I wanted to know how hard can I challenge myself, so I created a save file for doing a dragon mono team playthrough. You might be thinking, if I am a mad man for doing this, to which is, yes, I am. At the start was a bit rocky, considering that there are so little dragon types, but I managed to get through the 1st and 2nd gym battles. But now I am having problems, the Noibats I have on my team are now getting weaker, I think all of them have not too good defenses, the over looming threat of Angy and I am having doubts. So that's why I am making this post now, I want to know if there are tips I should know about to beat this game with only dragon type Pokemon, for example, if I should ev and iv train (for context, I don't know any thing about ev and iv things) or I should breed to get a perfect Pokemon. Oh and if you wanted to know here is my team:

Grovyle;

Noibat;

Noibat;

Noibat;

Swablu;

Skrelp.

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh, not easily the best team ever, bet that's all I have. May you have a good day/night.

Ohh i've done this run before, yeah at the start its going to suck, i pick charmander in my run and doing it on intense tho

Hardest part is early game, Venam, Keta and Meleanie is going to be hell, but after Narcissa it should be easier, Charmender is an easier pick because charmeleon can learn Dragon Rage, and you can actually reset until you got a female starter, so that you can breed it, i kinda create army of charmeleon, as army of noibat just wont cut it, not proud of it but thats how i got through until Narcissaa Lol