Hi, I recently downloaded Reborn on my MacBook Air and after I pass the scene where I create my character and we see the train animation it starts to stop and then crashes my whole computer and makes it shutdown and reset itself entirely. I don't know if this is a problem I'm only having or not, I tried running it using wine but every time I get an error so the only way I got it to work is downloading the Mac version but then I end up with that whole shutdown situation. Thank you and sorry if this is kind of hard to explain English isn't my strong suit !!

The problem report didn't name anything specific that I know of besides it saying insufficient storage at the top which doesn't seem right because I have 194 GB available but this is what the problem report says in detail.

Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 15.07.16.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 15.07.36.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 15.07.53.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 15.08.06.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 15.08.24.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 15.08.34.png

I too have this same problem I bought a new macbook air after my character it goes to the desert and just freeze my computer but music still plays I then have to force a shutdown of my computer no message error appears

• Global Mods

Are u on big slurp update or whatever it's called? I know a few others weren't able to get it to run on it though u could try and see if Wine works with 18.4 glass edition

I'm not going to say 100% it will or won't but I don't think past trying wine there is anything currently outside of using a virtual machine or installing a windows patrician on your mac