Switched to a different MacBook Air, can't run Reborn on it

Long story short my other Mac got effd up so I bought a new (used but in perfect conditions) Mac. I downloaded the Mac Reborn version for the first time and it didn't work, and it told me it had problems with the save file I suppose. I attached an image below on what it says when I try to run it. On the other hand, I've always used the Windows version and I ran it with Wine so I prefer that version being honest. So I ask help in either of two ways:

1. Can someone pls give me a Wine link package that will not give me trouble with the save files and such? Then I just hafta download the Windows version and happy days.

or 

2. Can someone help me with the MacOs version and help me with it?

PS: 1. English is not my main language so sorry for mispelling and grammatical errors.

2. I would prefer the windows version and the help with Wine coz its faster, and that way I can run other fan games like Rejuv without any issues.

3. Pls help coz my big bro is getting into pokefangames and I really want him to play this one coz its my favourite along with Rejuv. 

@Amethyst  @andracass @staff and or anyone else that can help I would appreciate it so so so so much.

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 12.30.45 PM.png