Jump to content

Struck in Route 9 after defeating Aelita: Chapter REN-UNION


Recommended Posts

Hello all,

Erin and Melia do not appear after I saved Aelita and changed Chapter. I found another thread on this forum but noone could give an answer, so I ask you some help...

 

I tried to take a backup save and re-enter in chapter 13 but it's still the same. :(

Immagine 2021-02-19 214745.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

22 minutes ago, GishkiSoul said:

Hello all,

Erin and Melia do not appear after I saved Aelita and changed Chapter. I found another thread on this forum but noone could give an answer, so I ask you some help...

 

I tried to take a backup save and re-enter in chapter 13 but it's still the same. :(

Immagine 2021-02-19 214745.png

It's because you may have signed in tournament stadium before chapter 13. So if you enter the battle in tournament, that just proves it. Which means, you have unintentionally skipped the entire part, except for the tournament. Maybe you should have saved the game earlier before entering in the train in route 9. Because for me, that might be a bug as that train leads to tournament stadium before chapter 13. You should have tried to enter the right side of the train in order to avoid doing that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aariq said:

Speedrun Strats :)

 

I don't get what you want to say.

18 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

 

It's because you may have signed in tournament stadium before chapter 13. So if you enter the battle in tournament, that just proves it. Which means, you have unintentionally skipped the entire part, except for the tournament. Maybe you should have saved the game earlier before entering in the train in route 9. Because for me, that might be a bug as that train leads to tournament stadium before chapter 13. You should have tried to enter the right side of the train in order to avoid doing that.

 

Do you think the only way is to redo everything? It's so painful... and lots of time behind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GishkiSoul said:

 

I don't get what you want to say.

 

Do you think the only way is to redo everything? It's so painful... and lots of time behind.

Oh yeah this has happened to me before.You should've done the tournament, Defeated Adam, then continued on with the story.This skips the whole part in between and the game continues on as normal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Aariq said:

Oh yeah this has happened to me before.You should've done the tournament, Defeated Adam, then continued on with the story.This skips the whole part in between and the game continues on as normal.

Skipping the whole part in chapter 13 means that you won’t be able to obtain some items and Nancy’s Sylveon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

Skipping the whole part in chapter 13 means that you won’t be able to obtain some items and Nancy’s Sylveon.

True, but, as of V12, You really don't need anything from chapter 13.Except Fly, You don't need it to get around, but getting around is a whole lot easier with fly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...