Badges not appearing on the in-game Trainer Card

I'm playing Reborn for the sixth time, and an odd glitch happened. Everything was normal at first, got through the starting parts, defeated Julia, defeated the first Pulse Tangrowth, but when I beat Florinia... My trainer card didn't update to include the new badge. Otherwise everything was normal, I was able to progress in the story, and the level cap raised. The only issue is the trainer card. I've gotten up to the fourth badge, and yet it still hasn't updated. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• Global Mods
On 2/15/2021 at 3:24 PM, Zocobo said:

I'm playing Reborn for the sixth time, and an odd glitch happened. Everything was normal at first, got through the starting parts, defeated Julia, defeated the first Pulse Tangrowth, but when I beat Florinia... My trainer card didn't update to include the new badge. Otherwise everything was normal, I was able to progress in the story, and the level cap raised. The only issue is the trainer card. I've gotten up to the fourth badge, and yet it still hasn't updated. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Try re-extracting the game?

• Global Mods
56 minutes ago, Zocobo said:

Yeah

Then in your game folder there should be game and game-z is it not showing it in both ways to run reborn or just the one?

3 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Then in your game folder there should be game and game-z is it not showing it in both ways to run reborn or just the one?

Well... just opened Game instead of Game-Z and there it shows the badges, apparently. Well, I feel like an idiot, didn't think of opening that one, since a file said that game is for if game-z doesn't work. Well, thanks