can i borrow or can some one trade me a helix fossil?

Candii

as the title says i want a helix fossil not because i want to revive it...but because i want it to get the fossil in 7th street (and they won't notice you till you get a helix fossil in your bag) i have already revived mine as such i have no helix fossil left if someone can trade me one for the revived one it would be much appreciated otherwise i have a bunch of eeveelutions (sylveon, espeon, umbreon, vaporeon, flareon and jolteon) and an aegislash or two.....or i can just borrow it from you

I could trade you the pokemon u get from doing that or one of them and the fossil of the other

Only have one helix let tho sadly and mined all my rocks

6 hours ago, candys_pixelart said:

as the title says i want a helix fossil not because i want to revive it...but because i want it to get the fossil in 7th street (and they won't notice you till you get a helix fossil in your bag) i have already revived mine as such i have no helix fossil left if someone can trade me one for the revived one it would be much appreciated otherwise i have a bunch of eeveelutions (sylveon, espeon, umbreon, vaporeon, flareon and jolteon) and an aegislash or two.....or i can just borrow it from you

13 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

I could trade you the pokemon u get from doing that or one of them and the fossil of the other

Only have one helix let tho sadly and mined all my rocks

yeah i could give you my revived one....for your helix fossil....the thing is i also mined all my rocks as well (post city restoration and all that) so i have literally no way to obtain them lol 

• 3 months later...

Hey there, I face the opposite issue you do, I've not yet accessed somewhere to revive my Helix fossil (and others), but do have a fossil. Maybe you could breed a omanyte, or chain member, for an egg, and I send you the fossil? Does this sound good? Sorry if you don't need assistance, still.

Edited by flamesear