best eveeloution against noel and in long term

Candii

It depends on your team, but if you mean which one is the best when used most optimally I would say Sylveon. Great bulk, can be a support, or an offensive tank. And its typing is very useful.  However every eeveelution except Flareon can be used to some level of success. It's not like Sylveon is head and shoulders above the rest. However they are all head and shoulders above Flareon.

Espeon was a very solid choice for me, at least until you get access to Alakazam, but even beyond that in terms of speed/attack and decent move coverage. Also vaporeon can be a very good defensive tank with investment in hp/sp.def and if you don't mind stally tactics, acid armor/toxic/aqua ring and scald once you get it from Amaria. 

As they said, Sylveon is great but if you decide to stick to one eeveelution I think Vaporeon is better in this game since you can play it super tanky (130 hp stat with 95 spdef and a great spatk) with both offensive moves (surf is good) and supportive (icy wind, you know) with water absorb

Like everyone else said Sylveon is great especially if it has Pixilate which turns normal attacks into fairy and boosts them as well.Personally I think this is better than Cute Charm. If you want a tank eeveelution use vaporeon/umbreon. For Vaporeon you can have wish/protect on it or aqua ring surf or even ice beam(for coverage) are another great moves. You can use teach it Toxic/Protect stall if you want though using Protect multiple times in a row will fail. Hp and def/sp def ev training and you got yourself a tank mon. For Umbreon the classic Toxic stall tactics.And same ev investments.

It depends on your play style as well as team. If you want an offensive eevelution you can use Espeon. Its an worse Alakazam obviously but its still pretty good. You can go all offensive with Specs/Scarf Psychic/Shadow standard moves dazzling gleam for dark types and another move of your choice. Or you can go Calm Mind set but Espeon defenses arent that great to allow you to set up so I suggest going with the all out offensive set. Another offensive mon is Jolteon with Volt Switch set in case your opponent has an advantage over Jolteon though be aware of ground types thunderbolt stab and hp ice if possible for ground types. Also for item I say Life Orb even though it loses health its attacks are going to do even more dmg. For both Espeon/Jolteon sp atk and speed ev training is essential and pretty obvious. 252 in both the stats.