Pokemon Memejuvforms (Mod)

Features:

- 35 New Crests 

- Over 100 new forms of Pokemon, essentially regional variants, thanks to the Alternate Forms mod

- Much, much more difficult trainer battles

- A few new side areas with new events

- Gym Leader rematches for all pre-Terrial gyms

- Read modchangelog.txt in the download for many more details

Screenshots:

Spoiler

image.png.6ae540dffedbc6e61b0eb134e19c515f.pngimage.png.5a610aad572f02e44fe2736da0403555.pngimage.png.01be313e0a3536ba438e28e43ab7727a.pngunknown.png 

I would include more but I don't want to spoil battles :)

Download link:

(Version 1.1.2, current as of Feburary 6 2021)

https://mega.nz/file/BboRTQLB#3tnQ0bNF-F1T1ZkadHI3iMfjzRxD5emwkjklc0lVrxM

Bugs/Balancing Patch (Feburary 6 2021)

Download this only if you downloaded an old version of Memejuvforms, and need to update it. Replace the current Data/Graphics folders with these. 

https://mega.nz/file/cLp1RYzT#AcHOV6samAq1rzNxPr5m3tPgwFrDiSqNOlkejUoJTbk

Major thanks to bluetowel and Specific for inspiring this mod with their own mods (and special thanks to bluetowel again, since this mod literally has his mod in it):

Thanks to all of these people for helping me find bugs, test battles, and giving me tons of entertainment through their suffering for the past few months:

Sleepy Boi

A11

Falirion

Martenaizor

S_G

Pyuku/Pikaclone God

Generic Gamer/Mermer

Sage

Citrine

TridentGreen

Redcell

Pasta/Bot

Ember

King Eevee

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Y'all want to know the definition of insanity.

This mod. 

Thing get tough.

You will know agony.

But with grit you will triumph. 

So have fun.

-A Beta tester

P.S.: Use plate interactions. A little bird told me that. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I cannot unsee that ryhperior and now it will haunt me in my sleeps, on the other note thanks for this, imma go and try it out

Been Playing for a while, but this error always happen when i enter random building, but the most time i can replicate it is when in sherridan after an event happen i you enter pkmn center then this error will pop up

Capture.PNG

23 hours ago, fellowry said:

Been Playing for a while, but this error always happen when i enter random building, but the most time i can replicate it is when in sherridan after an event happen i you enter pkmn center then this error will pop up

Capture.PNG

this is a bug with MKXP that I really can't do anything about, just use Game instead of Game-z if it happens to you too often.

MemeCrest Suggestion for ya:
Floatzel Crest. Makes Razor Wind a one turn, 100bp water type move. Makes the user's special attack equal to the user's attack. Makes Razor Wind display as "Weaselslash". 

• Haha 1