Pokemon Memejuvforms (Mod) CURRENTLY OUTDATED, BEING UPDATED

Moto

1 minute ago, WSGreen said:

would it be possible to make the alt form doc simpler? its hard to make heads or tails on what the new typings/abilities/moves each new form has.

without a fairly large amount of work, not really. 

edit: although, if you just want to see stats/abils/typings, you can go here https://pokemon-altforms.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Alternate_Forms

Been Playing for a while, but this error always happen when i enter random building, but the most time i can replicate it is when in sherridan after an event happen i you enter pkmn center then this error will pop up

Capture.PNG

23 hours ago, fellowry said:

Been Playing for a while, but this error always happen when i enter random building, but the most time i can replicate it is when in sherridan after an event happen i you enter pkmn center then this error will pop up

Capture.PNG

this is a bug with MKXP that I really can't do anything about, just use Game instead of Game-z if it happens to you too often.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/30/2021 at 1:04 AM, Moto said:

Working on updating to v13 now, will definitely take a while, taking down the download for the time being.

I don't mean to sound like an ass, but how long would a while be? Any guesstimate? I'm actually excited to play it once it's updated to V13! 

Of course, i'm okay with you not wanting to say whether it's weeks or months or any of the sort!

I very much appreciate that you're updating it, regardless of how long!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/23/2021 at 5:15 PM, EvGym said:

Is there any way you can put the v12 download link back up? I want to check out the v12 version

same, in don't have issues playing on version 12 so the lack of a link for that download kinda sucks, especially since version 12 is better for intense runs in the early game

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...