Should I add another member? for aya's gym

Candii

13 hours ago, Candy said:

I think jynx would be a good addition. due to the field, sometimes pokemon can be frozen which is annoying but ice types would (probably?) avoid it entirely.

hmmm.....what about lunatone?

2 hours ago, candys_pixelart said:

hmmm.....what about lunatone?

I think it'd be useful to set screens, but not necessary either.

Imo the best strat is to 2vs1 Aya's not-mareanie-pokemon, keeping mareanie to be dealt with last. Mareanie doesn't hit too strongly because it's a defensive mon, but lunatone is rock type so it might not fit with that strat.

On 1/7/2021 at 1:56 AM, Candy said:

I think it'd be useful to set screens, but not necessary either.

Imo the best strat is to 2vs1 Aya's not-mareanie-pokemon, keeping mareanie to be dealt with last. Mareanie doesn't hit too strongly because it's a defensive mon, but lunatone is rock type so it might not fit with that strat.

hmmm...noting it down....any other suggestions?

You are keeping both Raichu (whom I guess is Alolan) and Luxray and you should replace the 2nd if you don't absolutely need an intimidate. Against this gym you could bring Nidoqueen. Earth power learned at 43 can deal some dmg and you could replace Ditto with Jynx (she has great special atk and if you evolevd her late, you could have psychic already) to get a free switch for Nidoqueen on hydropump or aqua tail. Also , I don't really see why bringing Venusaur here but that's up to you (you could bring Lunatone). Bronzong is great with iron defense+metalsound (for this gym heatproof should work better than levitate)

• 4 months later...

Having issues with Aya as well... Stupid wasteland field...

I have Swampert, Hariyama(Guts with Knock Off), Skuntank(Gave it Explosion), Sandygast(will evolve it), Swoobat(Simple with Calm Mind) and Togedemaru

Was thinking of putting someone else instead of Toge, maybe Camerupt?? 

All at level cap already

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dark Champion said:

Aya SUCKS im not sure how to help though i agree that camerupt would be better than togedemaru tho

I seen people saying that Levitate Bronzong (and it is, immune to Poison and Ground) is a good one too, but where i get it or Bronzor??

camerupt is good against her, earth power hits her mons hard. if you can change the field her toxapex loses a lot of utility cus it wont crit you every time. the strat I had success with was to 2v1 her other mons and leave toxapex for last, especially if you can break the field. if you have a levitate bronzong you should be pretty much good to go just watch out for her salazzle

• Thanks 1

On 5/17/2021 at 2:56 PM, Dark Champion said:

I knew about that too! Bronzor can be found 

221B Baker St. (looked it up :) )

My metagross helped me sweep Aya though

Where is that? (Already done Aya but a Bronzong would be a good addition to my team anyway)