Family List (text document)

Wow thanks for making this i wanted to but got sidetracked

Wait when do we know that Maman was Neved's wife ?

It s not confirmed for sure but maman s husband went to work outside gdc to get money for their child

While neved claims he does work for team xen for his daughter

So it s a possibility

Also ana has an unknown "grandmother" though her being an android suggest she was made

We do know that Neved's daughter is Francesca, but maybe there is a relation between Valarie and Neved? Valarie was pretty angry when Emma (Melia)

said she and Neved looked similar.

Edited by Lucas4362
3 hours ago, SadMoney said:

Can someone explain the Indriad family clusterf*** ?

I didnt understand how u came to your conclusion from v12

The list isn't just bio or adoptive families but everything said there is true last I checked.

6 hours ago, Nooooooo said:

The list isn't just bio or adoptive families but everything said there is true last I checked.

Can you explain it to me. like when was it revealed that he married Narcissa (I forget the name, but I thought her husband's name was something else). Also when was his relationship with Nymeria explained. Who is marrienette? 

10 hours ago, SadMoney said:

Can you explain it to me. like when was it revealed that he married Narcissa (I forget the name, but I thought her husband's name was something else). Also when was his relationship with Nymeria explained. Who is marrienette? 

Spoiler

I can explain the thing with Narcissa. We originally get to know that Narciss's husband was someone named "Sirius". But in the Young Narcissa quest we get to see a group photo which included Narcissa, Gregory (Geara) and Vitus (Indriad). Later in the same quest we get to see a video tape which shows Vitus (This time his name clearly mentioned) and Geara having a conversation. The video was  recorded before the tower was destroyed. It was confirmed that Vitus was using Narcissa to get his hands on the tower. So- Vitus was the name Indriad used when he married Anathea & Sirius was the name Indriad used when he married Narcissa.

• Like 1