DaPika2's Grass Monotype Challenge Run - WE BEAT GYM 1

Grass types are heavily boosted in forest field.

You should be able to muscle past his pokemon with boosted stab grass attacks. Also growth sharply increases att and spatt in this field.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just Started the Run, The Main character is the Aero Skin (as suggested in the Poll) and I named them Challenged, to show how mentally challenged they are. Got my Chikorita as my starter (Suggest Name

Ok I'll rename it right away, Although isn't El Chico (Yes I know the request is El Chiko)  spanish for the boy? Either way thanks for the suggestion! still trying to deal with the shiny garbodor thou

yah 90% are bad tho

Posted Images

On 1/15/2021 at 12:35 AM, DaPika2 said:

K, I'll try that

I'll have to get the tms first though

It's not possible to get TM Nature Power at that point in the game sadly; you have to show a Cherrim, Magcargo and Zebstrika to the artist on Route 2. TM Venoshock is available though.

Some Normal typed moves are boosted on the Blessed/Holy Field so you could try that. If I remember correctly, Magical Leaf is also boosted. 

Ok Imma be taking a step away from the run for a bit, I've been grinding the fight like crazy so Imma take a bit of time away from the challenge to do some studying and get better at pokemon and other things like school work, as well as play some other games. I will still be taking attempts on the challenge run but don't expect any immediate progress.