error message when I try to start the game

so my PC froze and I had to do a hard reset and now I get this error when I try to start game-z I've already tried deleting the folder and just reunpaking it from the zip file but I still get it

image.thumb.png.d3b88fe88802d433075d090da5d1d92c.png

and this is the error I get when I try using the regular game.exe

image.png.4e6d072838fcfa22925333fe93a61a38.png

EDIT: I also tried rolling back my save so I had to roll back to an even older save so I lost a lot of hours grinding up my dragonair and larvitar to get them up to snuff to add dragonite and tyranitar to my team is there anyway to get them back and I lost like 5 to 7 heart scales which kinda puts a damper on my dragonair learning some stuff I wanted them to lear or uncorrupt the save file also the only save I had is in the middle of the 3 double battles in the fiore mansion which I would prefer not to be stuck in. I've added my save file to the post as well

Game.rxdata

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, WakelessTitan said:

I would like to be before the double battles start and I would like the dragonair and larvitar I have in the box to be leveled up to 73 is that possible?

EDIT: and add the 7 heart scales I had to my bag please

Idk if I can do it but I can try
going back one save more would probably get u to before most save just after Taka choice
but rest of that is no problem

Yeah I don’t mind going to just after the taka fight which I managed to beat on only my second try lol but seriously I appreciate the help I have like 100+ hours on this save and I would hate to have to start over

EDIT: and I wish I had a better save but the only save I have is like a back up to the back up

• Global Mods
9 hours ago, WakelessTitan said:

Yeah I don’t mind going to just after the taka fight which I managed to beat on only my second try lol but seriously I appreciate the help I have like 100+ hours on this save and I would hate to have to start over

EDIT: and I wish I had a better save but the only save I have is like a back up to the back up

Alright Will try

Edit: The save is corrupted for me :(

• Global Mods
54 minutes ago, WakelessTitan said:

it's one of these my laptop won't let me open files and is being weird so I gotta do some IT work but thanks again for the help

CORGame.rxdata 352.41 kB · 1 download Game.rxdata 352.36 kB · 1 download BAKGame.rxdata 282.37 kB · 1 download

BakGame works kinda for me but unfortunately it get stuck when going into the battle scene and can't get into menu at all
unfortunately to get into debug I need to be able to, have tried a couple different things but the other 2 are corrupted for me

20 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

BakGame works kinda for me but unfortunately it get stuck when going into the battle scene and can't get into menu at all
unfortunately to get into debug I need to be able to, have tried a couple different things but the other 2 are corrupted for me

Yeah those are the only 3 save files I have so I guess I’ll just have to start over :( but I guess I’ll get to relive the story over again which is pretty good in my opinion  as far as I got with it at least. I appreciate you trying at least you wanna pick my starter for me?

EDIT: I'm an idiot and I can just lose the fight. NVM game hangs up when titania is supposed tot talk to you right before the first double battle

• Global Mods
6 hours ago, WakelessTitan said:

Yeah those are the only 3 save files I have so I guess I’ll just have to start over :( but I guess I’ll get to relive the story over again which is pretty good in my opinion  as far as I got with it at least. I appreciate you trying at least you wanna pick my starter for me?

EDIT: I'm an idiot and I can just lose the fight. NVM game hangs up when titania is supposed tot talk to you right before the first double battle

I was trying to tell you that's what was happening :'(

it

Just now, Starry Knight said:

I was trying to tell you that's what was happening :'(

yeah well thanks anyway might just do a sandmode save to regular game just to at least get my mon back so I don't hve to hunt like

I did before. seems like lady luck just wasn't on my side this time

• Global Mods

Sorry to hear couldn't find anther save
yeah or debug them in

Just now, WakelessTitan said:

it

yeah well thanks anyway might just do a sandmode save to regular game just to at least get my mon back so I don't hve to hunt like

I did before. seems like lady luck just wasn't on my side this time