Game skips buttons after changing the controls of the game

So basically I have a problem involving the controls of the game. So I set both Down and Scroll Down to the Down Arrow Key. After saving changes, the starting menu works fine but when I try to change controls or options, it skips some of the buttons,  this includes the Default button meaning that I can't reset the controls back to normal, I have tried replacing every file with the Reborn.zip files to hopefully reset the controls file, if there even is one. Please help since it prevents me from choosing buttons. (Examples being: a lot of the controls and options buttons like, both scroll up and down, screen size and border, bag, etc.) 

Edited by Infinital
To prevent confusion from my word choice.
  • Infinital changed the title to Game skips buttons after changing the controls of the game
  • Global Mods
7 hours ago, Infinital said:

So basically I have a problem involving the controls of the game. So I set both Down and Scroll Down to the Down Arrow Key. After saving changes, the starting menu works fine but when I try to change controls or options, it skips some of the buttons,  this includes the Default button meaning that I can't reset the controls back to normal, I have tried replacing every file with the Reborn.zip files to hopefully reset the controls file, if there even is one. Please help since it prevents me from choosing buttons. (Examples being: a lot of the controls and options buttons like, both scroll up and down, screen size and border, bag, etc.) 

You can try using this
https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/18748-a-guide-to-using-your-backup-saves/