i am stuck in the 8 gym dark cave, i can move in the cave and interact with object but when i try to interact with the crystal that allow me to battle the 8 gym leader the game crashes; when I try to exit the room as well . The text says Script 'PokemonMap' line 78: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'bridge=' for nil:NilClass.

any help is much appreciated.

(my version is 18.2)

• Global Mods
17 hours ago, ShaneSliver said:

i am stuck in the 8 gym dark cave, i can move in the cave and interact with object but when i try to interact with the crystal that allow me to battle the 8 gym leader the game crashes; when I try to exit the room as well . The text says Script 'PokemonMap' line 78: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'bridge=' for nil:NilClass.

any help is much appreciated.

(my version is 18.2)

Try on a fresh unzip of the game if not try using a backup, it seems it may have corrupted the data to it

On 12/6/2020 at 1:18 PM, Edo said:

if you have any mods remove them for the time being

but it seems like you are gonna have to reinstall the game

yeah seem like i may have to do it for the tenth time, it's been month since i have this error, i stopped playing reborn for a while, because after some time i will be blocked because of some bug and i will have to restart from scratch.

7 hours ago, ShaneSliver said:

yeah seem like i may have to do it for the tenth time, it's been month since i have this error, i stopped playing reborn for a while, because after some time i will be blocked because of some bug and i will have to restart from scratch.

definitely also try what Starry Knight suggested, using a backup of your save file. You should have several in your save file folder. Here is a guide on how to do it in case you don't know:

https://www.rebornevo.com/pr/save/