• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My M-Venusaur used curse against the couple at Grand Hall. It moved last while the opponents' pokemon had already fainted and failed because "there is no target". Seems like the game treated venusaur as a ghost-type pokemon. This only happened when there were no opposing pokemon.

Spoiler

image.png.5137fc380e9772d3b8bb51d17e7ae753.png

powerhouse shouldn't be capitalized.
Pls check if I missed that one on the main Obsidia map, which I tend to have an error on when wanting to work on it.
Corrected it on the Opal map, since the NPC appears there as well.

-------

in the Day Care, you can bring either fake-NPC to go mad and blow their cover. no matter whom of the two you talk to for the trigger, it'll both times be "Day Care Man" answering, even if you were talking to the Lady.

-------

Jangmo-o's front sprite looks a lil' big tbh, but I guess it'd be super uncomfy to even try to change that.

The town map doesn't show the right location when diving on the spot just above Azurine Island. The player is shown just above Apophyl Academy. When you're on the surface it shows the right location.

And potentially another bug: When catching Litwick when having Silvally in your party, makes your Silvally, even after the battle, a dark type without holding the memory. 

Edited by Lennert123

Been seeing this come up on the servers recently commonly enough, figured it was a minor innconvience cause it takes you to a weird page next time it shows up will grab anther shot of where it takes you

Spoiler

1464966536_oddserverbehaviour.thumb.png.8e5238aab18b2be213ea18281580d894.png

• Administrators

This thread is for errors in the game; the forum spambots are annoying but for that just use the report post function please~

Marker post

Spoiler

image.png.af332ad93ce0826f5c5fcacaa8b5c054.png

ok so i went up the waterfall from agate, came here, saved, reloaded the game here and for some reason i cant go south of this anymore (cant go to the left either if im supposed to be able)

Spoiler

So guys i m stuck at the the underground hideout of team meteor  east of calcenon city. The glaceon we find in it uses Frost breath or something to connect broken paths. But after battling the members i try to go upstairs (ice block moved via psychic by ESPEON and i also got the cage key ) but glaceon doesnot come with me and i cant find any other path or where the key could be used.

Also i cant go back due to path being broken .

22 minutes ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

Hide contents

So guys i m stuck at the the underground hideout of team meteor  east of calcenon city. The glaceon we find in it uses Frost breath or something to connect broken paths. But after battling the members i try to go upstairs (ice block moved via psychic by ESPEON and i also got the cage key ) but glaceon doesnot come with me and i cant find any other path or where the key could be used.

Also i cant go back due to path being broken .

That's part of the puzzle, it's not a bug. I think there's a walkthrough of it on yt.

1 hour ago, Ichiru said:

That's part of the puzzle, it's not a bug. I think there's a walkthrough of it on yt.

Spoiler

Actually i did it myself lol. THE PROBLEM now is getting the card key for atrium . One meteor member says its on second floor and you need the lift for it to work. How to do that ...?

1 hour ago, Shadowsusanoo said:
  Hide contents

Actually i did it myself lol. THE PROBLEM now is getting the card key for atrium . One meteor member says its on second floor and you need the lift for it to work. How to do that ...?

I don't remember the details but any similar questions should be asked here->

This section is only for reporting bugs and errors. Please make sure you post in the right section, and have fun playing Reborn 🙂

ayt fellas, now both of these mons have their respective magmarizer and eletri-whatever
we use link stone:

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=400&height=298

it evolves the magmar, but it sends me to this screen

unknown.png?width=400&height=300

electabuzz does evolve with the link stone too, proof is below, but it shows a "not able" text. clean version of the game

unknown.png?width=400&height=298