SWM - Mouse Mod for Rejuvination

KhenSiapco

1 hour ago, KhenSiapco said:

yeah I downloaded that one already.. thats kinda sad. Maybe i’ll learn RPG maker so I can make one myself. Is there an easy guide here or in yt or something?

don't think so, but you don't need rpg maker itself to do everything. the mods can be opened with notepad++, so you'd "just" need to learn the coding for rm

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods

It should actually work again in V12, iirc it was the custom menu in V11 that prevented it from being compatible but that's been removed.  

I just did a quick test of the Reborn version with just the version check removed and it seemed to work pretty well, so try adding these three to your mods folder 

SWM - Mouse cursor.png

SWM - Mouse tile.png

SWM - Mouse.rb

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Dreamblitz said:

It should actually work again in V12, iirc it was the custom menu in V11 that prevented it from being compatible but that's been removed.  

I just did a quick test of the Reborn version with just the version check removed and it seemed to work pretty well, so try adding these three to your mods folder 

SWM - Mouse cursor.png

SWM - Mouse tile.png

SWM - Mouse.rb 73.33 kB · 5 downloads

thanks alot! I dunno how else to thank you and all except for that (and without buttering you up lol) so I’ll stop.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...