During my 2nd playthrough, I "accidentally" discover on my Pokemon Team, that Shimmer (the Munna/Musharna, who you get after trading a Birabel to a man in Periot Ward) can use Psychic as a "HM". I didn't know that to be honest you can do this "HM trick" on a Pokemon, that you don't expect in Pokemon Reborn.

So what makes it's "Psychic HM" so special?

When you choose Munna/Musharna and then click "Psychic", a text will pop out saying "Shimmer is trying to reach out to your friend's minds. It is sneaking in your foes thoughs..." 

But here's another one that blew me off: "Shimmer wants to let you know what did she/he find in there." And once you click "OK", a list on the right side appears on the screen with the text below "Relationship Values"!

I was very surprised to hear that first time, like this Pokemon can detect specific thoughs in reach like 4000 radius! The whole region! Also you can find the Relationship Value without using a mod pack or some hack maybe? (I don't know, but that's how I once imagine that)

I know that Psychic Pokemon have some crazy powers such as Mindcontrol, Telepathie etc., but this mechanic is pretty new to me. From the times, I played Pokemon Reborn, I didn't seem to notce that. But now I did😊

So if you what to check your relationship points, just use Shimmer's powers.

Did you also knew this mysterious mechanic or not? 

2 hours ago, Rendolf said:

I think that the ability to check your relationship points like this is a feature of a mod, I'm pretty sure there isn't any way to normally check them in game. 

48 minutes ago, Angelkitsune said:

yeah I also think it's from a mod cuz i don't remember having that feature in the original Reborn game

Really? Explain me please how it works with those mods? Do you need a specific one in order to trigger this whole method?

Also... I did downloaded the weather mod, so I could catch and do some certain events than doing the whole time weather reset loppings. Oops...

3 hours ago, Angelkitsune said:

yeah you download the pack you get all the mods inside.

Hihi. Now I know. Thanks and sorry for causing this confusion😅😂

Thousands apologies again🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

Edited by Evi Crystal

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2020 at 5:54 AM, SHAGGYSmurf said:

Ahhhh. I was about to go train my Munna. Oh well. I'm not much for mods, I try to always stick to the tools provided only by the game. Very interesting concept though. Expanding on the effects of moves used outside of battle.

Yes, it is a nice one. Though I forget, I did downloaded the modpack to make my playthroughs much easier and didn't realize that it was only because of that pack😂

16 hours ago, Evi Crystal said:

Yes, it is a nice one. Though I forget, I did downloaded the modpack to make my playthroughs much easier and didn't realize that it was only because of that pack😂

Hmmm. Ok, I'm intrigued. I might swing by the Mod Market just to see what's what.

• Like 1