Pokemon Legends(V6 in Production)!

Beeze

8 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

i know its been a few months but im curious, is this still being worked on?

The Game is still being worked on; however, progress was halted for awhile due to personal reasons.  We are picking up development in December though, that is guaranteed! 🙂 

Stay Tuned!

• 3 months later...

Hello. Happy New Years!(Late). It's been awhile since I posted anything here ,but I do think it's about time for a little update.

So here we have something special: Master Don's Training Dojo is now Available in Vermillion City! Are you having trouble leveling your Pokemon? Maybe a battle is too tough for you? You need to get stronger? Well Don's got you covered,in all aspects! Raise your Pokemon's level, train your Pokemon's stat's up to their maximum, you can even get access to rare items! All you have to do is pay Don's Price. If you do that,then you will gain access to all the features of Don's Dojo!

image.png.2752e1f1f6a68c35ad85d9ede7e0f0a5.png

Content Patch  includes:
Master Don's Training Dojo

Candy Pirates Side-Story has been added.

Spoiler

This is only 15% complete for now. The Story Continues in the near future game version.There will also be a Candy Pirates Mystery Quest! Stay Tuned in for that!

Download the Content Patch Here

Notes: The Game's about  90% Complete!  The Story has been finished for both the good and the Evil Route,but there is still some last work to do before releasing the game.

Good Route Spoilers

Completion: 100% Finished

Spoiler

image.png.a442b3fa91a710f3045f55a82b3ccfb5.png image.png.fb625a8707b940a0fb0db826b1ab0b12.pngimage.png.0bc14ebd959d9e2f0de885c878e43d16.png

image.png.b63900b959345f4223caa9bc49404a10.png

image.png.1657541e3aa8fea969cb39805b589ea1.png

image.png.8cbee76f9e62d0b4b2a60d0848726ec7.png

image.png.808e827d819f5b1aa2cdfb39e0efa1d3.png

image.png.8c3d32906adee14ab9617e0505e755e9.png

image.png.584456b2caba9c5e82c466537a506470.png

image.png.22030d48539a39922cef4cea226d4937.png

Evil Route Spoilers

Completion: 100% Finished

Spoiler

image.png.34fdbd3fa1ea124c2be4895266a9a589.png

image.png.c82633f9a46e98726fe5391c0af57094.png

image.png.d0c0147da82cb1d7f4d72ca1389a6ab9.png

image.png.80c0d4b45319dc62b8687506d407f1b3.png

image.png.d57745a5ef3e093843ad7464b22885c0.png

image.png.28acf4bbf6c74f149c26bc9c6cb85d78.png

image.png

image.png.9251ad9a1bb8e34a408a594d0b4d01fc.png

image.png.ca6243d422dcf5bdd21afc6f769bf01f.png

image.png.024401fa96669c5b2c2e8665f0f66b7d.png

• 1 month later...

Pokemon Legends V5

Well, we have reached that time,the Storyline for Pokemon Legends V5 is Complete and will leave off on two different endings: One for the Good Route and One for the Evil Route. During V5's Development,we decided to  add in a new Feature to the game. This feature that you see will be added to the First Region in the following Updates to come. There will be information regarding this down below so stay tuned for that!

Game Additions

New Main Character(Female) - There is a new Female Trainer in town! 

Spoiler

image.png.75dc5314c41239c65cd8e25faccf2330.pngimage.png.b7f4e2734e08bee004df9807a9c22305.png

She is a fierce and determined trainer who's ready to take on any challenge that comes her way. Her updated design features a  purple cut with an  edgy look, a red scarf, and a daring attitude to match. We hope you'll love playing as this character and experiencing the world of Pokemon Legends through her eyes.

Mystery Quests You want to set out on an adventure to places you've never seen before? Well you've come to the right place! Accept quests to go out to places you might have never even heard of before existing on regions you have explored, go through tougher explorations and missions in order to gain Great Rewards. The missions will get harder as you Rank up. (You will start at the Rank of Bronze and after completing enough missions and earning enough points you will Rank up. The Ranks are as follows : (D,C,B,A,S and SS). You will be able to put these Ranks onto your Trainer in the future . Eg. You can be 'Ace trainer (Your name here)' at A Rank when you go into both regular and online battle's when the Online Feature is accessable.

Mystery Quests Preview

Spoiler

image.png.82e8271b6153019b8b954fcb73dd741f.pngimage.png.3f21ddcd9fff6a954e17fd54c87fc9b9.png
image.png.3bc1837bc49bd073189380ebefdbeae0.png

image.png.b3b35dc1dd1b15ffc63cc45f2760216a.png

Master Don's Training Dojo 

Candy Pirates Quest
Storyline Update that reaches the Conclusion for Pokemon Legends.

By Conclusion, I do not mean the -End- of the Story. There are still a few badges left after the story comes to a close and still a whole other unique region left for you to explore.  This;however, will be the Conclusion of the story for now though as you will see once you  manage to reach the end of the story . The way the story will progress in following updates will be dependent on your current Moral Status.

Spoiler

(Good/Evil. The Neutral is going to be removed as due to the nature of events, it will be impossible to remain Neutral. You will have to make a choice..)

In regards to this Update, there is a Feature that has been added  to the story which will allow you to perform different actions during a battle.  This Feature is currently only available during  a few battles in the 2nd region; however, eventually, this feature will be added to the 1st region during Content Patches which we  will  release  in order to improve the Gameplay experience .

New Beast Pokemon There  are  a few new Beast Pokemon that will be making an Appearance in this Version.

Increased League Difficulty -  There are a few trainers that were meant to be tougher than they actually appeared to be. Due to the nature of what happens in the story,we determined that we would need to adjust a few trainers in order to increase the difficulty level of the League; therefore, the League's Difficulty has been adjusted in order to make the League more Challenging than it was previously. 

Download for V5
Mediafire Download

Google Drive

Discord

Edited by Beeze
Added information about content Patches

seems that age old crash issue i had from versions past regarding the speedup has returned for v5 :/

also a possible issue i noticed with the candy pirates quest, entering the house on the right and leaving will cause you to appear out of the house on the left

just reporting this bug when given the option of giving hanna your pidgeot or not after she runs off out of the professors lab in pallet town after selecting either option the game softlocks and you cant move or open the options menu you just stand there unable to due anything the game doesn't even crash though i will say this i did load from a save file from a earlier version so i wonder if that's the issue though the game ran smoothly up until that point.

17 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

seems that age old crash issue i had from versions past regarding the speedup has returned for v5 :/

also a possible issue i noticed with the candy pirates quest, entering the house on the right and leaving will cause you to appear out of the house on the left

Noted. If you have an error(Or the Error Message) let me know. 

45 minutes ago, Jaygamer121 said:

just reporting this bug when given the option of giving hanna your pidgeot or not after she runs off out of the professors lab in pallet town after selecting either option the game softlocks and you cant move or open the options menu you just stand there unable to due anything the game doesn't even crash though i will say this i did load from a save file from a earlier version so i wonder if that's the issue though the game ran smoothly up until that point.

I will look into this. I don't know why that could be happening to you. 

22 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

let me guess, you were using speedup like i was

I've been looking into it and I believe  I fixed the problem. Be that as it may, I can't say if it is actually gone or still a problem. In any case,I  put up a Fix for the Speed bug in the Main Post. Try it out and let me know if you get any more of those  type of errors.

11 hours ago, Beeze said:

I've been looking into it and I believe  I fixed the problem. Be that as it may, I can't say if it is actually gone or still a problem. In any case,I  put up a Fix for the Speed bug in the Main Post. Try it out and let me know if you get any more of those  type of errors.

very first battle i go into with the speed hotfix and i get an error,

image.png.f1bdd395197b6e79320743cbe12fec29.png

• 1 month later...
On 6/16/2023 at 6:49 PM, Blue_Lightning said:

Would I need to extract both the speed up fix and the V5 hotfix 0.0 in order for the game not to crash.

If you were  crashing, then yes.

anyone got the answers to the quiz to save the pokemart guy's wife in goldenrod during hanna's story? its getting tedious having to constantly reread the story over and over to try and figure out which answers i got wrong and which i didn

• 5 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Scrublord6410 said:

Just discovered this game, how much is complete or are you planning on adding anything?

This game is completed up to 12 Gym badges(Total)  1st Region is complete (8 badges) and the 2nd is half-way complete (4 badges + Story ending point). There is one more region planned to be added in the near future.  The game currently has an ending  depending on the route you chose before the next Version as the next version is going to take  some time for us to get out as we will  be designing  the aftermath of your path selection. Give it a try!  😀 

On 7/30/2023 at 8:38 AM, ArcBolt27 said:

image.png.5c45080022f50777f8ae9d29bfadfefd.png

man if it aint one bug its another  (this happened when trying to continue beyond floor 20 in the bell tower as first protag with the cutscene that followed)

I will get to this, but this is a strange one. 

On 7/30/2023 at 8:38 AM, ArcBolt27 said:

image.png.5c45080022f50777f8ae9d29bfadfefd.png

man if it aint one bug its another  (this happened when trying to continue beyond floor 20 in the bell tower as first protag with the cutscene that followed)

Alright. I have been able to locate this. It took me awhile because according to what is being said in the data, this shouldn't happen unless you have missed a part of the game's progression(Meaning you might have either missed a section of gameplay or it was skipped altogether) but I realized now that there might have been some Data problems occuring between updates rather than the save, so I created a patch for the problem which  should allow you progress. Get the Latest hotfix here