Pokemon Legends(V5.5 Update Released)!

Beeze

any chance there could be an option for keyboard based text entry (meaning we can manually type in names for our character/pokemon instead of having to select each letter 1 by 1 like it is now)? even if its just an option like on other fan games itd be nice

11 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

any chance there could be an option for keyboard based text entry (meaning we can manually type in names for our character/pokemon instead of having to select each letter 1 by 1 like it is now)? even if its just an option like on other fan games itd be nice

No Problem. It has been done! 

for some reason when trying to get into a random battle in mt moon i get this error image.png.64a9d21cb462709b8c1ed3d1479c65b2.png

i cant head outside to check if its the same out there as the encounter triggers long before i can make it outside

note this doesnt happen with trainers tho

16 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

for some reason when trying to get into a random battle in mt moon i get this error image.png.64a9d21cb462709b8c1ed3d1479c65b2.png

i cant head outside to check if its the same out there as the encounter triggers long before i can make it outside

note this doesnt happen with trainers tho

I can't seem to find  this problem at Mt. Moon..

tell me all the steps you took.

2 hours ago, Beeze said:

I can't seem to find  this problem at Mt. Moon..

tell me all the steps you took.

was just playing a fresh run and got to mt moon, did a a battle or 2 against a rocket grunt in there, got into a random encounter and then it just decided to bite the big one on me

note this only happens with random encounters, the trainer battles inside mt moon work perfectly fine

7 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

was just playing a fresh run and got to mt moon, did a a battle or 2 against a rocket grunt in there, got into a random encounter and then it just decided to bite the big one on me

note this only happens with random encounters, the trainer battles inside mt moon work perfectly fine

Huh.. That's Strange. .There really shouldn't be a problem with Random Encounters with that error, but I tried to take a look at something to see if maybe it was the cause. I don't know if this is going to fix the problem(Since it works just fine in my case with no errors) but  Try this! 

16 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

image.png.eb005cb7f1160f93fc1ce61558d44ecf.png

i went and did a sidequest in vermillion and ended up seeing this before the game decided to take a poo

Very Strange.... I can't re-create this..

5 minutes ago, Beeze said:

Very Strange.... I can't re-create this..

for context it was the kid that wanted you to find a bunch of voltorb, i went into a house after finding them, battled them all, rescued the pikachu, talked to the kid then went to the pokemon center to heal up/claim the pikachu as my own

8 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

for context it was the kid that wanted you to find a bunch of voltorb, i went into a house after finding them, battled them all, rescued the pikachu, talked to the kid then went to the pokemon center to heal up/claim the pikachu as my own

Try this!  

image.thumb.png.681059fe0170eba7d2e406817828c8dc.pngi could be wrong but i think something is wrong with this pikachu's stats (note its the sidequest reward

also applying the fix that let me actually complete the sidequest also seemed to revert the text entry back to selecting each letter one by one instead of typing it out D:

EDIT: it seems losing a battle caused its stats to change as to normal............ also it seems this pikachu is apparently that pikachu that was mentioned in one of those errors i had mentioned so long ago that was patched

10 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

image.thumb.png.681059fe0170eba7d2e406817828c8dc.pngi could be wrong but i think something is wrong with this pikachu's stats (note its the sidequest reward

also applying the fix that let me actually complete the sidequest also seemed to revert the text entry back to selecting each letter one by one instead of typing it out D:

EDIT: it seems losing a battle caused its stats to change as to normal............ also it seems this pikachu is apparently that pikachu that was mentioned in one of those errors i had mentioned so long ago that was patched

How on Earth..did it do that?.. That's the strangest thing.

2 minutes ago, Beeze said:

How on Earth..did it do that?.. That's the strangest thing.

yea and it kinda feels a bit broken ngl having a lvl 100 pikachu so early in the game, even if it wont obey me for crap half the time its still nice to fall back on if needbe

also i had reverted to the previous patch after adding pikachu to the team and it seems im able to carry on as normal.............

i gotta wonder tho, considering the warning the game gives in regards to this pikachu, am i right in assuming ill come in contact with their original owner eventually?

On 8/14/2021 at 7:59 PM, ArcBolt27 said:

yea and it kinda feels a bit broken ngl having a lvl 100 pikachu so early in the game, even if it wont obey me for crap half the time its still nice to fall back on if needbe

also i had reverted to the previous patch after adding pikachu to the team and it seems im able to carry on as normal.............

i gotta wonder tho, considering the warning the game gives in regards to this pikachu, am i right in assuming ill come in contact with their original owner eventually?

It's not actually supposed to be that high in level.   I made an adjustment to that, but it looks like it needs a new one. Next patch, it's going to be lower. (Not affecting your current gameplay)

Spoiler

This is something I can tell you. You will eventually come across the original owner of that Pikachu. It won't be a pretty sight,for one of you. It will  be  'shocking' when you finally do encounter them later on.

• 3 weeks later...

havent been around here in a couple weeks so i gotta wonder, has there been any progress on the next update? not trying to rush you or anything, just curious is all considering you had mentioned something about the pikachu issue i spoke of being fixed in the next update but said update from what ive seen hasnt been out yet

On 9/3/2021 at 9:29 PM, ArcBolt27 said:

havent been around here in a couple weeks so i gotta wonder, has there been any progress on the next update? not trying to rush you or anything, just curious is all considering you had mentioned something about the pikachu issue i spoke of being fixed in the next update but said update from what ive seen hasnt been out yet

It's out now. I thought I put that out already! My mistake!Thanks for letting me know  😄

Though as I was trying to say before, I  attempted  to do that in the previous Update, but  I don't think that it  stuck to that one.

4 hours ago, Beeze said:

It's out now. I thought I put that out already! My mistake!Thanks for letting me know  😄

Though as I was trying to say before, I  attempted  to do that in the previous Update, but  I don't think that it  stuck to that one.

image.png.ce5bb66f1ca320eb50b612545f7f5542.png

well i swapped to an old save to try and get the pikachu at a more appropriate level in the new update when this error decided to make a return

19 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

image.png.ce5bb66f1ca320eb50b612545f7f5542.png

well i swapped to an old save to try and get the pikachu at a more appropriate level in the new update when this error decided to make a return

I figured out why you were getting that error. It should be fixed this Update!

17 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

yea

EDIT: i went back with only 5 in the party and it worked just fine, seems to only be an issue with a full party

I thought that may be the case. Atleast we know that it is working . I think this may be the only one like that ,but If you end up encountering  this type of  error    somewhere else, let me know.

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, TopDawg said:

So I reached the Pokemon League and

Hide contents

during the first battle against Mariko whenever I beat one of her pokemon she doesn't send out the next one and the battle just keeps on looping

Spoiler

I can  solve this.  Can you give me a Screenshot of  when this happens?