Pokemon Legends(V5.5 Update Released)!

Beeze

Small Update: Iv'e made an Update to the Pokemon League ,as well as fixed some other errors. The Fix File as well as the Drive and Mega have been Updated.

Spoiler

-Fixed the Pokemon League. You will no longer be blocked from heading to the next region upon losing. (The girl is gone )
-A level limit will be in place for your pokemon(It is temporary to prevent over leveling into disobedience, though after 8th badge, I would rather there not be any disobedience. I will rework  this limit  in the future. Currently ,there's  also currently only one level limit, which is at the 8th  badge).
- Your Rival has been Nerfed(He was  slightly too strong)

The Other changes are listed under Gamefixes.

11 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

so how is the new update going to work if i continue from a point where i had mons above level 100 prior to the update?

I've recently Updated the file  with a new type of Candy ,which will now be  sold in the special items shop. It will decrease your Pokemon's level when you use it, so if you are over leveled ,just use that to decrease their levels to the right amount.(Notes: It will be added to the Mart in the future)

Spoiler

You have more candy, but watch out for  Candy Pirates!

well i noticed a couple other bugs since beating the elite 4, champion and the "optional" battle after that will mark them with spoilers to be safe

Spoiler

basically over in jhoto when you go and battle the raikou, if you win the girl that introduces you to him vanishes and the raikou blocks your path, also upon entering the second level of the team unification base where the 3 trainers are there is an infinite dialogue loop thats inescapable and unavoidable, and lastly should you try to leave goldenrod from the north and then head back (seeing as the normal badge is needed which mind you ive beaten winda and gotten it im pretty sure) you cause the transition that happens when you first enter jhoto as your character and somehow hannah gets the very team you entered jhoto with which i dont think should happen >.>

14 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

well i noticed a couple other bugs since beating the elite 4, champion and the "optional" battle after that will mark them with spoilers to be safe

Hide contents

basically over in jhoto when you go and battle the raikou, if you win the girl that introduces you to him vanishes and the raikou blocks your path, also upon entering the second level of the team unification base where the 3 trainers are there is an infinite dialogue loop thats inescapable and unavoidable, and lastly should you try to leave goldenrod from the north and then head back (seeing as the normal badge is needed which mind you ive beaten winda and gotten it im pretty sure) you cause the transition that happens when you first enter jhoto as your character and somehow hannah gets the very team you entered jhoto with which i dont think should happen >.>

Alright! I'm taking a look at them. I'll have an Update  by tomorrow!

On 7/14/2021 at 11:38 AM, ArcBolt27 said:

oh i forgot to mention in my previous post about the "optional" battle at the end of the elite 4, the music in phase 2 of it caught me off guard but was very welcome to hear :)

😁

Update: The fix is complete! The fix/Update is in the Main post. 

6 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

seems there's a crash issue in the team unification hideout with the double battle against 2 magma gruntsm havent checked anything else yet tho

Crash issue? 

2 hours ago, Beeze said:

Crash issue? 

image.thumb.png.131899844ebeabf32152c97a901510dc.png

yea when attempting to battle these 2 grunts the game decides to up and not allow it and crash in a very similar fashion to one of the very first issues i mentioned a while back (the one about the guy on the way to celadon)

10 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

image.thumb.png.131899844ebeabf32152c97a901510dc.png

yea when attempting to battle these 2 grunts the game decides to up and not allow it and crash in a very similar fashion to one of the very first issues i mentioned a while back (the one about the guy on the way to celadon)

Fixed! The fix is in the main post.

47 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

its still  crashing at the same point image.png.7c8addb7b0dbfec1bd46acbdf7fde09e.png

this is what pops up both before and after applying the fix

That's....strange.. 

It works fine for me after I fixed it...

huh... Well....in that case, ..  Try this one! 

well its working now but i ran into a minor visual issue afterwards, tho it doesnt seem to cause the game to crash but it is kinda funny to see

image.thumb.png.97ee173cf1ebd4025f3faa8ee5b5859f.png

a wise man once said: "this is getting out of hand, now there are TWO of them!"

10 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

well its working now but i ran into a minor visual issue afterwards, tho it doesnt seem to cause the game to crash but it is kinda funny to see

image.thumb.png.97ee173cf1ebd4025f3faa8ee5b5859f.png

a wise man once said: "this is getting out of hand, now there are TWO of them!"

Oh no they're multiplying!

• 2 weeks later...

just got back into this and had beaten the second gym in jhoto but upon leaving the gym i kinda got stuck within the collision of the gym and cant move :/

EDIT: its worth noting this happened with hanna riding on top of nova, i havent dug into my backup save files far enough to test this without that

On 7/29/2021 at 10:54 AM, ArcBolt27 said:

just got back into this and had beaten the second gym in jhoto but upon leaving the gym i kinda got stuck within the collision of the gym and cant move :/

EDIT: its worth noting this happened with hanna riding on top of nova, i havent dug into my backup save files far enough to test this without that

That wouldn't have mattered. The problem should be resolved in the latest update.

12 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

oh something i was curious about for the longest time: is there a reasoning behind the title screen resembling a creepypasta

Spoiler

Well, The current  title screen  was supposed to be  a placeholder while I was to draw up the actual one. That hasn't been finished  yet. It  will be changed  later on. 

10 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

image.thumb.png.24ba1b3f869d27967dd34d101717557b.png

um, i think the weather kinda broke over in violet city

The Weather has been taken care of. Thank you!

something else i forgot to mention: when chasing the thief that takes the relic copper in ecruteak after warping to god knows where you end up getting stuck in a tile and cant move, i can post a screenshot of said "stuck" moment if itll help any

2 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

something else i forgot to mention: when chasing the thief that takes the relic copper in ecruteak after warping to god knows where you end up getting stuck in a tile and cant move, i can post a screenshot of said "stuck" moment if itll help any

Yes. Please show me a screenshot of where you get stuck.

3 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

image.thumb.png.fafe465a489a7714dcb4ccdb4c7207c1.pngname of the map was pokemon haven or something like that if its of any help pinpointing it

It should be fixed in the  new Update now.

Spoiler

so i learned if you attract sonzo's shaymin during the gym battle in ecruteak and it becomes infatuated and unable to finish using sky drop you get caught in a loop that even bringing it to struggle territory dont fix as even struggle fails to hit as the target pokemon is stuck in the air from the initial part of sky drop, simplest solution i can think of would likely be to remove sky drop from shaymin and give it something else like air slash or something in its place, that way it still has a 4th move and can retain its capabilities of being deadly

EDIT: think you can have it so our party is healed between rounds 1 and 2 from the battle in the above spoiler that way we dont go into the second round with a team thats pretty much on death row only to likely lose and have to do both rounds all over again?