Been raining for months?

Hi! I need the game to stop raining so I can get my last dept store sticker at Spinel Town, but it's been raining for IRL months now. I even tried changing my date/time to see if it would stop, but nope, I can't seem to do anything. Is there any chance something is messed up in my save file? What can I do to make it stop raining? Thanks!

Game.rxdata

hi, just asking to make sure, but did you refresh the map by leaving/entering the place you are in? Cause it might not refresh after you changed the date if you just stayed in the map.

But I suggest you use this mod pack which includes a Weather changing mod to get the weather you want, since it spares you the headache from randomly trying by changing the date.

19 hours ago, Edo said:

hi, just asking to make sure, but did you refresh the map by leaving/entering the place you are in? Cause it might not refresh after you changed the date if you just stayed in the map.

But I suggest you use this mod pack which includes a Weather changing mod to get the weather you want, since it spares you the headache from randomly trying by changing the date.

Yes, I've tried multiple times, to no avail. I'll try with the modpack I guess, thank you!