Minimalist Indicators v1.0.7 [E18.4.1]

Scrublord 5000

On 1/10/2021 at 2:49 PM, mlengka93 said:

is there any alternate version for type? really hard to see the color, would love if someone have one with text.

Pyro's texture pack has support for Minimalist Indicators and has optional type icons with the type names on them if you'd like to use that.
(And the textures themselves are way better than what I came up with, so treat yourself)

Unfortunately, the constraint of not introducing half-pixels doesn't give me enough space to put text in the type indicators by default...

AND I'M COMMITTED TO THE CAUSE!

Anyway, I hope that was what you were looking for.
Sorry about the late reply, I've been busy with school and haven't checked the forum in a while, hopefully this is still relevant info.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 3:33 PM, lvlitsuo said:

heyo im getting a "script" crash when I get an encounter. 

I have other mods installed: SWM item radar, pickupQoL, setweather, unrealtime & AMb addopt + addoptgonefishing 

or did I install incorrectly? I merged the data folder like the instructions said.  

here's pics: https://imgur.com/a/Zf6B9t2

thanks!

Your installation looks fine just based on that screenshot, which platform / version are you using?

• 4 months later...

I'm getting a similar crash. At first I assumed it was a mod conflict, but trying again on a fresh install caused the same error.

Reborn version is 18.4.1, OS version is Windows 10

MICrash.png

EDIT: I see other users were having issues with game.exe over game-z, so I think I've found the problem. I suppose me and my integrated graphics card will have to survive the half-pixels for now. I'll leave this up just in case it's useful to ya.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...