Voltorb glitch

Voltorb flip lower value numbers not visible

Wanted to grind at onyx arcade for that shinx but the numbers over the voltorb count on the bottom aren't visible so i have to guess the possible value of the column. Clicking a voltorb also doesn't show where the other voltorbs where but that doesn't matter much. Is it a glitch or just reborn episode 18.4 making things slightly more difficult? ?

30 minutes ago, Voltorb glitch said:

Wanted to grind at onyx arcade for that shinx but the numbers over the voltorb count on the bottom aren't visible so i have to guess the possible value of the column. Clicking a voltorb also doesn't show where the other voltorbs where but that doesn't matter much. Is it a glitch or just reborn episode 18.4 making things slightly more difficult? ?

Can you post an image of that at all

Sounds like a glitch

Try unzipping the folder again maybe

15 hours ago, Voltorb glitch said:

flip voltorb.JPG

Have you tried unzipping the reborn folder again or trying a different one?

On 9/8/2020 at 9:15 PM, Voltorb glitch said:

I'll try a different one, the unzipping didn't work, might be a pc thing. Gotta get that type- null

I'd that doesn't work pm me and can trade u a shinx or edit in the coins u need or the shinx if u want

15 hours ago, Voltorb glitch said:

Sweet thanks, you're awesome. Ended up just buying them and getting it and grinding cash while raising some mons for agate circus at the grand hall

It seems just to be a you thing

Idk if your computer nis messing with files through antivirus or something but have talked to a few other people and none have same issue