MedoTS

Sticker Trouble

I hope this is the right place to ask >.< anyway, I cannot access the 8th and 9th Floors from the Dept. store, even though i finished their missions according to the sticker guide. and when I talk to the NPCs that give them they just give me the post-quest Dialogue 😞

Spoiler

The quests I am referring to are the circus child's candy and Ametrine's virus busting missions if that helps :x

Thanks in advance :')

1 hour ago, MedoTS said:

I hope this is the right place to ask >.< anyway, I cannot access the 8th and 9th Floors from the Dept. store, even though i finished their missions according to the sticker guide. and when I talk to the NPCs that give them they just give me the post-quest Dialogue 😞

Hide contents

The quests I am referring to are the circus child's candy and Ametrine's virus busting missions if that helps :x

Thanks in advance :')

Can u post your game.rxdata?

• Like 1

...Does the process get interrupted if I play the game? It's Kinda boring without it :'D

1 hour ago, MedoTS said:

...Does the process get interrupted if I play the game? It's Kinda boring without it :'D

No just delete your old one and upload new one haven't had a super amount of time today to sit down at a computer and fix it

Ah... Hope everything is going well with you :') It's not really that necessary I guess... I just wanted to try Aurora Veil on A-Ninetales. and needed an Ice stone :I I already have a double screen Meowsitc anyway.

Actually, Is it possible to use this file instead? I messed up in the previous one and traded away my Exp.share 😢Game.rxdata

So sorry in advance!

Edit: Turns out I need a couple more evolutionary stones, now that's become necessary :')

I am so incredibly sorry 😢 It turns out i was an idiot. i thought you couldn't get a sticker before the other and assumed these were glitching, but it turns out i obtained them out of order :'D I am deeply thankful for any time you had to waste on this case... I wish you an amazing day/night!

9 hours ago, MedoTS said:

Ah... Hope everything is going well with you :') It's not really that necessary I guess... I just wanted to try Aurora Veil on A-Ninetales. and needed an Ice stone :I I already have a double screen Meowsitc anyway.

Actually, Is it possible to use this file instead? I messed up in the previous one and traded away my Exp.share 😢Game.rxdata

So sorry in advance!

Edit: Turns out I need a couple more evolutionary stones, now that's become necessary :')

I am so incredibly sorry 😢 It turns out i was an idiot. i thought you couldn't get a sticker before the other and assumed these were glitching, but it turns out i obtained them out of order :'D I am deeply thankful for any time you had to waste on this case... I wish you an amazing day/night!

No problem
Have a good day/nigh

• Like 1